Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

OK, I'll bite - to the Serpent Seed "people" here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Hot Discussions Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Toby, lets talk about trees,, gee whiz BlessedinMsTn
This tree fills heaven as it sits in the midst of heaven,, as it crosses the street,, it pops up everywhere,, and EACH TREE,, coming out of the ONE TREE,,,,

Read it again it always goes back to THE TREE..

Its amazing that this tree is in the same place where John saw the throne,, in the MIDST,, the MIDDLE
5/22/06 2:43 pm

Post Re: Wardline, you night need to brush up on your science stu Kenny L Flaming
BlessedinMsTn wrote:
you said "Science has NOT PROVEN there is a missing link"

Wardline, this is COMMON KNOWLEDGE even among college students that there IS A MISSING LINK,,, there was indeed an animal, a mammal that connected humans and animals,,

NO Sir it is not Common Knowledge it is YOUR Theory- that there is a missing link.

To make it sound a though if I or anyone else doesn't agree with you we are not "learned" and you is a gross misjudgment of another's intelligence.

If the thing that links animals to humans is what you are looking for; it is found in Genesis 1:1 The Creator!

Formerly "WardlinePastor"
Acts Enthusiast
5/22/06 2:44 pm

Post Re: Yes Toby, there are many trees, but only 1 treee of life Toby
BlessedinMsTn wrote:
Also, this tree is in the MIDST OF HEAVEN,, well we have a problem now,, because the THRONE is in the midst of heaven as well,, Heaven can only have one MIDST,, ONE MIDDLE PLACE<,, so you see Toby, He who sits on the throne is the tree of life,,, Oh wow,, what wonderful truth

Read the text Rev.22;1&2 1And he showed me a £pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

There is a distinction between the throne, the river the street and the trees.

You accuse me of not addressing scriptures and yet you change the wording all the time.Oh wow,, what wonderful truth

I'm just so proud to be here!
Friendly Face
5/22/06 2:46 pm

Post HisDiscipe, you ask How do I know that? BlessedinMsTn
How do I know that the original man came from the hevenlies,, the Spoken Word,, he was not created in the order of an animal but only lower than God,, it was the seed of God in him.... he had domion OVER the animals, he was not ONE OF THEM

Thanks to Satan that changed and brought this great man under submission to the flesh,,, being driven by the animal nature of Satan, the flesh that lives in all of the Seed of Satan until we are born anew
5/22/06 2:47 pm

Post Wardline have yo not read the links BlessedinMsTn
to science monitors, telling us about the missing link,, I'm doing all I know to do,, to prove that you cant just keep acting like it doesn't exist,, Ive proven it does
5/22/06 2:49 pm

Post Re: HISDicsiple, I have posted the links His disciple
BlessedinMsTn wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2006/04/05/darwin-right-after-all_n_18566.html

[/b][/i].

Did you even read this article????? Let me post it for you.

Scientists have discovered fossils of a 375 million-year-old fish, a large scaly creature not seen before, that they say is a long-sought "missing link" in the evolution of some fishes from water to a life walking on four limbs on land.

In addition to confirming elements of a major transition in evolution, the fossils are widely seen by scientists as a powerful rebuttal to religious creationists, who hold a literal biblical view on the origins and development of life.

Nice source. Wow, really convinces me. Someone finds a fish skeleton and it proves the missing link go freaky with Eve. Sure.

Also, No I have never heard of this dot com rag but it certainly appears to be a far left republican and Christan bashing site. The claim to have only been around for a little over a year so should I be impressed?????
Matthew 7:25
Friendly Face
5/22/06 2:51 pm

Post Re: Toby, lets talk about trees,, gee whiz Toby
BlessedinMsTn wrote:
This tree fills heaven as it sits in the midst of heaven,, as it crosses the street,, it pops up everywhere,, and EACH TREE,, coming out of the ONE TREE,,,,

Read it again it always goes back to THE TREE..

Its amazing that this tree is in the same place where John saw the throne,, in the MIDST,, the MIDDLE

Why don't you read it again you are making things up again to suite you reasoning.

Barnes Notes on the Bible In the midst of the street of it—Prof. Stuart renders this, “between the street thereof and the river”; and says that “the writer conceives of the river as running through the whole city; then of streets parallel to it on either side; and then, on the banks of the river, between the water and the street, the whole stream is lined on either side with two rows of the tree of life.” The more common interpretation, however, is doubtless admissible, and would give a more beautiful image; that in the street, or streets of the city, as well as on the banks of the river, the tree of life was planted. It abounded everywhere. The city had not only a river passing through it, but it was pervaded by streets, and all those streets were lined and shaded with this tree. The idea in the mind of the writer is that of Eden or Paradise; but it is not the Eden of the book of Genesis, or the Oriental or Persian Paradise: it is a picture where all is combined, that in the view of the writer would constitute beauty, or contribute to happiness.
And on either side of the river—As well as in all the streets. The writer undoubtedly conceives of a single river running through the city—probably as meandering along—and that river lined on both sides with the tree of life. This gives great beauty to the imagery.

I'm just so proud to be here!
Friendly Face
5/22/06 2:51 pm

Post Toby, dont you love Rev 22 BlessedinMsTn
It shows such a beautiful picture,, it shows the RIVER, ( the holy spirit) the Tree (Jesus Christ) all coming from the Throne and in the street of the throne,, all presented in such beautiful imagery

and because of the River, The Tree,, the nations are being healed through the leaves, US
5/22/06 2:52 pm

Post You go to Barnes to describe heaven to you BlessedinMsTn
you know its funny how we take one mans opinions and disregard all other men's opinions,, BARNES has never been to heaven my friend,,, anyone who believes that this tree is literal and were gonna eat the fruits of it,,,,, all over heaven picking grapes,, OH MAN,, gosh

Jesus said he was the Giver of Life, the source of life, most people call the source the tree,,, when you ask where the fruit come from,, the tree
5/22/06 2:55 pm

Post Re: HisDiscipe, you ask How do I know that? His disciple
BlessedinMsTn wrote:
How do I know that the original man came from the hevenlies,, the Spoken Word,, he was not created in the order of an animal but only lower than God,, it was the seed of God in him.... he had domion OVER the animals, he was not ONE OF THEM

Thanks to Satan that changed and brought this great man under submission to the flesh,,, being driven by the animal nature of Satan, the flesh that lives in all of the Seed of Satan until we are born anew

Humans are animals and you certainly can not prove that Adam had no animal DNA in him. Again, this is just your opinion cited as fact. Your tactic of implying someone is stupid if they don't agree with you is now working. The original man coming from the heavens in no way means they have no DNA in common with animals.
Friendly Face
5/22/06 2:57 pm

Post HisDisciple, BlessedinMsTn
We cant help that these guys don't believe in creation,, they fail to even know how God is using his own enemies to prove his word . . .There is a missing link,, but its not evolution,, its actually what caused the fall . . .
5/22/06 2:57 pm

Post HisDisciple, was God an animal? BlessedinMsTn
Adam was HIS SON,, so what does that make him,,, anything but animal

He was actually created to have DOMINION over animals how could he do this because he was created HIGHER than animals on a different order....

This is why Jesus had to be virgin born,, the placenta protected him from this ANIMAL Nature,, born of SEX,,,,, he was born of GOD just like ADAM and he was not tainted with animal DNA,,,, his SEED was the same as ADAMS perfect,, a spiritual man
5/22/06 3:00 pm

Post Re: HisDisciple, was God an animal? His disciple
BlessedinMsTn wrote:
Adam was HIS SON,, so what does that make him,,, anything but animal

He was actually created to have DOMINION over animals how could he do this because he was created HIGHER than animals on a different order....

This is why Jesus had to be virgin born,, the placenta protected him from this ANIMAL Nature,, born of SEX,,,,, he was born of GOD just like ADAM and he was not tainted with animal DNA,,,, his SEED was the same as ADAMS perfect,, a spiritual man

Every single bit of this is your conjecture. You know none of it for fact. How do you know what the placenta protected Jesus from????

We are still higher than animals so that doesn't hold true. How do you know that good didn't use some of the same DNA in Adam that he used in animals. You don't. No matter how many ways you want to say it you are not proving anything. You can't prove it because no one knows.
Friendly Face
5/22/06 3:11 pm

Post HisDisciple, if no one knows, you sure seem pretty BlessedinMsTn
adamant to argue about it as if you know

I do know that Gods SON was not an animal,, he had no need for sexual pleasure,,, thus he was created alone with no sexual partner,,, he would have remember 5,000 animal names he was the God of this world, all things were under his feet,, he would have spoken sons into existence as God did,,, Eve was not in the original creation,, she was created for his loneliness,,, notice GOD TOLD ADAM TO REPLENISH THE EARTH before EVE WAS EVER THOUGHT OF<<<< wonder how he was gonna do that? the spoken WORD

He had no animal nature in him,, he was holy,, he was above the animals,, his DNA was so perfect that his body could not die,, ANIMALS CAN DIE,, the SON OF GOD couldn't,, this is why after Jesus Resurrection he was in his BODY the one the disciples had always seen,, that body ascended into heaven,,, WHY,, it wasn't created with the animal nature of sexual drive,, it was created without that DNA in it.. after it was glorified he left the eart,, in his same body he was born with..... this body healed itself,,,,,,, he was born without that animal nature in him,,, that's why they will NEVER PROVE that he married anyone or had children,, he was above it
5/22/06 3:20 pm

Post Re: HisDisciple, if no one knows, you sure seem pretty His disciple
BlessedinMsTn wrote:
adamant to argue about it as if you know

I do know that Gods SON was not an animal,, he had no need for sexual pleasure,,, thus he was created alone with no sexual partner,,, he would have remember 5,000 animal names he was the God of this world, all things were under his feet,, he would have spoken sons into existence as God did,,, Eve was not in the original creation,, she was created for his loneliness,,, notice GOD TOLD ADAM TO REPLENISH THE EARTH before EVE WAS EVER THOUGHT OF<<<< wonder how he was gonna do that? the spoken WORD

He had no animal nature in him,, he was holy,, he was above the animals,, his DNA was so perfect that his body could not die,, ANIMALS CAN DIE,, the SON OF GOD couldn't,, this is why after Jesus Resurrection he was in his BODY the one the disciples had always seen,, that body ascended into heaven,,, WHY,, it wasn't created with the animal nature of sexual drive,, it was created without that DNA in it.. after it was glorified he left the eart,, in his same body he was born with..... this body healed itself,,,,,,, he was born without that animal nature in him,,, that's why they will NEVER PROVE that he married anyone or had children,, he was above it

Again, not one bit of fact. 100% your take. So how did Adam become an animal. He obviously developed a sex drive since he had Abel (I'll humor you for a second on Cain) How was the animal DNA put into Adam? You just keep making these rants but it still boils down to being nothing more than we should believe it because you tell us.
Friendly Face
5/22/06 3:30 pm

Post HisDisciple, now were headed in the right direction BlessedinMsTn
Where did his fleshly sexual desire come from??? Remember before Satan's beguiling they didn't even know they were naked,,,,, his desire came after he partook of the fruit of pleasure offered unto by his wife,,, she saw that it was good,, and pleasurable and gave it unto him

immediately afterward they covered their loins,, not their mouths,, but their loins.... they finally had carnal knowledge

From that moment,, Adam fell subject to the hold of death and the flesh,, for which we struggled until our new birth
5/22/06 3:42 pm

Post this is th longest bunch of stuff i have tried ... Joe Nail
wade thru in my life. all of you have your points but till yet i have not heard one plainly quoted scripture to support this demon seed thing. the way i understand it you must have a special understanding to grasp this then it is not of scripture because it is stated that even a fool can understand the scripture. therefore this whole doctrine can not stand. Rolling Eyes
5/22/06 3:43 pm

Post HisDisciple, you must not read the post before you respond BlessedinMsTn
In my post to you when I was mentioning the Resurrection of Jesus and his body being of perfect origin,, he res the reply you come back to me with

NOT ONE FACT,

Now that laughable my friend,, there were many facts in that post,, the Resurrection is a fact
5/22/06 3:44 pm

Post Re: this is th longest bunch of stuff i have tried ... Kenny L Flaming
joenail58 wrote:
wade thru in my life. all of you have your points but till yet i have not heard one plainly quoted scripture to support this demon seed thing. the way i understand it you must have a special understanding to grasp this then it is not of scripture because it is stated that even a fool can understand the scripture. therefore this whole doctrine can not stand. Rolling Eyes

Well Said JN!

Acts Enthusiast
5/22/06 3:49 pm

Post Blessed read YOUR posts before you send them Kenny L Flaming
BlessedinMsTn wrote:
... res the reply you come back to me with...

It is hard enough to follow you when you type plainly

Acts Enthusiast
5/22/06 3:51 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Hot Discussions Post new topic   Reply to topic