Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

OK, I'll bite - to the Serpent Seed "people" here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Hot Discussions Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Nature Boy, years ago the earth was square BlessedinMsTn
as proven by science, until when? Until they found the missing link,,, that the earth was round . . . .You and I both know that to days mysteries are tomorrows discoveries,, However, anyone knowledgeable of of scientific study will tell you that SCIENCE has always believed there is a missing link between the animal kingdom and humans,,,, they will tell you that somehow, somewhere is the mammal that can connect the two,,,, we believe that this mammal,, HE WAS NOT A REPTILE<, the Bible says he was a beast,, not a reptile, reptile came after the curse

Melbourne's Sunday Herald-Sun of June 23, 1991 headlined a story “Missing link” found.
What was found , this animal walked on four feet and had a long sloping back.

Any brilliant mind will tell you that there is a missing link between man and animals because of the DNA,, you see in the DNA of CAIN was this animal that no longer exist

There are actually 13,000,000 web pages that discuss this missing link.. They try hard to find it,, and don't even realize that link was cursed,, so that it could never again mingle with the human race,, it was turned into a reptile...

No brilliant mind would dismiss this argument as it has been studied scientifically and PROVEN that there is a missing link
5/22/06 12:46 pm

Post Missing Link? His disciple
BlessedinMsTn wrote:
Thanks for being open minded enough to at least examine the scriptures with me,, I have always appreciated your non-combative tones in these discussions

I would like the opportunity to address the speculations you feel that I have made and if possible perhaps I can bring scripture into the supposed speculation....

It works best for me to give a bulleted list of the certain thoughts where it seems I am speculating... so I can address them in a bulleted list for easy reading.

You depend on a "Missing Link" for your doctrine to work and you don't think you are speculating? I know you think God has revealed all these things to you because you are "hungrier" for the Word than the rest of us but calling this speculation is actually being kind.
Matthew 7:25
Friendly Face
5/22/06 12:50 pm

Post Yes Toby, there are many trees, but only 1 treee of life BlessedinMsTn
Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Ill tell you what, lets do it this way,, you prove to me that its not the same tree as in Eden,,,,,,,

You cant,, and you know you cant,,, so why are so you hard set against the idea, that it could be?

I mean, my Lord, how many trees of life are there? Do you see how silly it is to argue that this is not the same tree of life???

How many trees of life are there/ ONLY ONE,, you cant have one in Eden and ONE in Heaven,,,,,

Also, this tree is in the MIDST OF HEAVEN,, well we have a problem now,, because the THRONE is in the midst of heaven as well,, Heaven can only have one MIDST,, ONE MIDDLE PLACE<,, so you see Toby, He who sits on the throne is the tree of life,,, Oh wow,, what wonderful truth
5/22/06 12:50 pm

Post His Disciple, your argument is with Science, not me BlessedinMsTn
The Word and Science have always proven each other,,,One Day after you and I are probably dead and in heaven rejoicing together, admitting to each other where we were wrong and right,,, Science will finally be able to prove the missing link,,,, they KNOW its there,, over 13,000,000 webpages,, say it is there,,,

and yet when I get on here and talk about a missing link its as if I am so weird creature,, this missing link is known among all scientific communities
5/22/06 12:53 pm

Post Re: His Disciple, your argument is with Science, not me His disciple
BlessedinMsTn wrote:
The Word and Science have always proven each other,,,One Day after you and I are probably dead and in heaven rejoicing together, admitting to each other where we were wrong and right,,, Science will finally be able to prove the missing link,,,, they KNOW its there,, over 13,000,000 webpages,, say it is there,,,

and yet when I get on here and talk about a missing link its as if I am so weird creature,, this missing link is known among all scientific communities

They are also millions of web pages concerning everything from the lockness monster to aliens from space controlling the White House. That doesn't make it true no matter how many times you state we are ignorant if we do not agree with you. Most of those same site would say that the earth was created by the "Big Bang" theory.
Friendly Face
5/22/06 1:11 pm

Post Re: His Disciple, your argument is with Science, not me Kenny L Flaming
BlessedinMsTn wrote:
The Word and Science have always proven each other,,,...

No The word and science have not always proven each other-

At one point "Science" thought the world was flat... How does the word prove that?
"Science" believes in evolution/the big band theory etc- How does the Word "prove " that?

You can (and do) make claims like"No brilliant mind would dismiss this argument as it has been studied scientifically and PROVEN that there is a missing link"

But this mind does dismiss your argument.

Formerly "WardlinePastor"
Acts Enthusiast
5/22/06 1:39 pm

Post His Disciple, I would hardly call the Science Monitor BlessedinMsTn
on the same level as loch ness monster theories . . .

This is not a theory, it is a scientific FACT that somewhere along the lines of early civilization there was a mammal of some kind that could mingle with humans because the DNA of animals is in our blood,, in our makeup... in the original creation there was no animal makeup in our DNA,, we were the SONS of GOD but thanks to the serpent who was not a a reptile,, we now have animistic genes in our makeup... Science wants to know where that animal is that could crossover,,, we believe God destroyed that animal because of the havoc that it wreaked upon Gods creation
5/22/06 1:42 pm

Post Wardline, you make my point even better thanks BlessedinMsTn
Your exactly right,, it took a while for Science to catch up to the knowledge of the Word, but it finally did,, concerning the earth being ROUND

The word said it was all the time,, but isn't it amazing how many millions of people read the word and never seem to see the scripture about the "circle of the earth" WHY? It was hidden.. until it was revealed,,,,,

We feel that its the same way with the Genesis account,,,, Science has proven. there is a missing link

Thanks Wardline for your brilliant post,, it proves the point even greater than I could

Last edited by BlessedinMsTn on 5/22/06 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
5/22/06 1:45 pm

Post Just a thought Bulldawgbishop
Secret revelations....hidden manna..etc etc...sound a bit.....gnostic?...maybe THAT'S where the proof is...those famous gnostic gospels ...you know...the one that let us in on the Jesus and Mary Magdalene thing....ugh...please.. Confused Then again maybe this has the makings of another "Block buster"....maybe ..."The Serpent Seed" will be lil Opie Cunningham's next project. (forgive my silliness) Acts-celerater
5/22/06 2:05 pm

Post Kenny L Flaming
Thats a big jump there Blessed

To make a claim that someday the bible and or science will back up your theory is awfully brash.

You seem to be the only one here that believes in this "theory" the rest of us are asking for some kind of proof of your theory and you seem to only give pie-in-the-sky promises of proof.

Science has not proven a missing link and the bible NEVER teaches this either... sounds to me like you are out on a limb with Shirley Maclaine

Formerly "WardlinePastor"
Acts Enthusiast
5/22/06 2:11 pm

Post BullDawgBishop, I can understand your scinicism BlessedinMsTn
But don't you believe there is more to Gods Word than what meets the eye? I mean did he really mean a real tree when he said the "axe is laid to the root of the tree?"

The causal reader would think he's talking about a tree,, but we the church, the Bride of Christ, who has given her life and loyalty to Gods Word sees something even deeper there, don't we?

If you answered yes to seeing more than a tree in that verse, then according to your own words, your a gnostic....

Col 1:26 - [Even] the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Do you not believe that there are parts of Gods mystery that is revealed in each age? To not believe so, refutes this very Word of God.

I Peter 1:5 - Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last timeI

It was in the world the whole time,, the Torah,, the OT but it wasn't REVEALED unto the last times

So, I suppose anyone who trust God for the richer meaning of his Word, is a gnostic,, that sounds just like the mindset of the church
5/22/06 2:13 pm

Post Wardline, you night need to brush up on your science studies BlessedinMsTn
you said "Science has NOT PROVEN there is a missing link"

Wardline, this is COMMON KNOWLEDGE even among college students that there IS A MISSING LINK,,, there was indeed an animal, a mammal that connected humans and animals,, because SOMEHOW we wound up with animistic attributes in our DNA,,, this did not come from the original creation as the SONS of GOD,, so where did it come from....

It came from the SEED OF THE SERPENT . . . . . . You remember, Jesus said that Satan's children would be at war with Adams Children . . . .

How can this be soo simple and yet everyone avoids it like a plague....

Someone, I'm not sure,, tried to spin it to say that the word "seed" for Satan was not capitalized like the SEED of ADAMS was,,, this is such a no brainier,,, that's because the SEED of the WOMAN was JESUS CHRIST,,, so of course the translators Capitalized it,,,,, even they knew the truth
5/22/06 2:18 pm

Post Blessed Scott Simms
Please explain this passage in light of what you believe,

Gen. 3:21 The LORD God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. 22 And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever." 23 So the LORD God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side [e] of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

How were they to eat of the tree of life if the tree was Jesus?
Also why would an Angel be sent to gaurd Jesus, Jesus is God, the son of God and would not need protecting.
Acts Enthusiast
5/22/06 2:22 pm

Post Re: His Disciple, I would hardly call the Science Monitor His disciple
BlessedinMsTn wrote:
... in the original creation there was no animal makeup in our DNA,,

ummm, how do you know that?

I love the way you debate. You use just enough scripture to make it "appear" like you are using Scripture to prove your point. Then you tie in phrases like "surely you must believe", "it blows my mind you don't understand" and "we all certainly know" to make anyone who disagrees with you seem somehow on a lower level or ignorant.

The devil is a fallen angel. Even if he possessed the "missing link" it would be the "missing link"'s seed. Not Satan's. Most of this is you wild stories and speculation with about 15% scripture to make it appear scriptural.

Why don't you post some links from these reputable and noted scientist who believe in a missing link? How many of them believe in creation?
Friendly Face
5/22/06 2:30 pm

Post rsskypastor, I will answer these questions again BlessedinMsTn
I have addressed them already, perhaps you missed them:

How can according to Jesus Words "eat of me" "any man that drinks of me shall have eternal life"

I will ask you to explain those verses just as your asking me to explain yours,,,, the answer is,, its all allegorical and symbolical,,, when Jesus said unless you EAT MY FLESH,, How do you eat Jesus?

Also, how are we gonna eat of the tree of life? We will be spirit,, spirits do not eat unless in their theophany state.... for a spirit to eat it must excrete,, I doubt there will be plumbing in heaven,, oh how simple minded we can be at times,, to not see beyond these images and see the beautiful message behind them......

So, in you answering my question, hopefully you will see the answer to the question you asked me.....

Jesus told his disciples,, he said,, I was THAT MANNA that was in the wilderness... you see,,, they ate him then as well....

So how can we EAT OF HIM,.,,,,,,,its spiritual,,,

Now, why does Jesus need angels to protect him,, he doesn't,,, although they were at Calvary,, SATAN acknowledged that ANGELS protect Jesus when he told Jesus to call the angels to keep him from falling,, there again more mysteries that you and I don't understand...

However,, those same angels that drove men away from the tree of life,, are now bringing men to the tree of life,, oh glory...... the Holy Spirit is calling men to this tree that was soo off limits before Calvary when once again,, the tree of life was made available to all men,, that we might eat of it now,, and have life eternal,,,,

You see this is the same tree that gave Adam his eternal life, Jesus
5/22/06 2:30 pm

Post Blessed Toby
Please give us the name of the report that claims with scientific proof that there are animal DNA in humans. Thank you.

I'm just so proud to be here!
Friendly Face
5/22/06 2:35 pm

Post HISDicsiple, I have posted the links BlessedinMsTn
There are waaay to many to post... I cannot even believe that this seems so out there to people,, this has been talked about among the Scientific community forever and a day...... I mean just do a google search for Scientific proof of a missing link, and you get 13 MILLION results... yet on this board its as if its never been heard of,,,,,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2006/04/05/darwin-right-after-all_n_18566.html

Ever heard of the Huffington Post? It is PROVEN that there is an animal that at one time connected the animal kingdom and Humans.....

We believe,, that Satan chose to use this creature because it was the missing link and could procreate with EVE . . . . .He possessed it,, talked through it,, and the SEED OF the FLESH,, the SEED OF Satan,, was in the human race

The latest twist in the debate over how much DNA separates humans from chimpanzees suggests we are so closely related that chimps should not only be part of the same taxonomic family, but also the same genus.

The new study found that 99.4 percent of the most critical DNA sites are identical in the corresponding human and chimp genes. With that close a relationship, the two living chimp species belong in the genus homosexual, says Morris Goodman of Wayne State University in Detroit
5/22/06 2:35 pm

Post Re: Yes Toby, there are many trees, but only 1 treee of life Toby
Rev.22;2In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Friendly Face
5/22/06 2:37 pm

Post Re: Yes Toby, there are many trees, but only 1 treee of life Toby
Rev.22;2In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Friendly Face
5/22/06 2:38 pm

Post Toby, with pleasure BlessedinMsTn
The latest twist in the debate over how much DNA separates humans from chimpanzees suggests we are so closely related that chimps should not only be part of the same taxonomic family, but also the same genus.

The new study found that 99.4 percent of the most critical DNA sites are identical in the corresponding human and chimp genes. With that close a relationship, the two living chimp species belong in the genus homosexual, says Morris Goodman of Wayne State University in Detroit.

Among these, he found that 99.4 percent were identical in humans and chimps. He found a lower correspondence for bases that could be changed without affecting the amino acid, with 98.4 percent identical for chimps and humans and the same for the "junk" DNA outside coding regions. Goodman believes the differences are larger for non-coding DNA because their sequences are not biologically critical.

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn3744
5/22/06 2:39 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Hot Discussions Post new topic   Reply to topic