Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

If all quit today except Trump and Cruz......
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post diakoneo
UncleJD wrote:
Well Obama was certainly happy with the GOP today, he praised Paul Ryan and the rest of the minions for "doing what they are supposed to do", i.e. giving him his funding for baby-murder and bankrupting the middle-class. The only chance of me ever voting for a Republican again is if either Trump, Cruz, Carson or maybe Paul end up on the ballot. I'm beginning to like Sanders more than the other establishment lackeys.

Yeah, not even Sanders voted for that garbage.

I'm with you on the Republican party. I am sick of it.

I am voting for Cruz in the primary.

I wouldn't vote for Rubio for anything and the Bush and the rest of the sos bunch.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/18/15 9:17 pm

Post Trump John Hughes
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Sane people go to Cruz, reactionary lunatics flip to Trump. Seems pretty cut and dried.

Has more than reactionary lunatic support. He is a proven leader, gets things done and loves this country. He is living out "The art of the deal" in living color before the world. Dems hate him, the Rupubs are afraid of him. Unless the Political winds change dramatically, Trump may just be the nominee. He is and will be many times better than Obama. Cruz and Carson both are good choices. I don't buy that a vote for Trump is a given for Hillary. She may very well be found guilty and be disqualified.
12/19/15 8:00 pm

Post Re: Trump Dave Dorsey
John Hughes wrote:
Has more than reactionary lunatic support. He is a proven leader, gets things done and loves this country. He is living out "The art of the deal" in living color before the world. Dems hate him, the Rupubs are afraid of him. Unless the Political winds change dramatically, Trump may just be the nominee. He is and will be many times better than Obama. Cruz and Carson both are good choices. I don't buy that a vote for Trump is a given for Hillary. She may very well be found guilty and be disqualified.

I disagree on virtually every point about Trump. I don't think the facts support that, including his multiple bankruptcies and failed ventures. I think he is a lot of hot air and I think Putin is endorsing him because he knows that Trump, like Obama, will weaken America through his hubris.

In terms of Trump's current popularity, I think he's a master showman who is capitalizing on the very real, very legitimate anger of the American people. Folks are tired of a political and media establishment that puts dirt in their mouths every day and tells them it's a brownie, and no one except Trump is tapping into that effectively. For our sake, I hope another candidate, like Cruz, taps into it and rides it to victory, because I don't think the facts support Trump having a lot of success at getting things done.

We've had almost eight years of a very inexperienced, very boastful leader in the Oval Office -- that was enough for me. That said, I completely understand why someone would support Trump, and I very much hope someone more credible starts speaking to the issues he speaks to.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/19/15 8:03 pm

Post diakoneo
I heard Trump in an interview with Tony Perkins.

Tony asked him about his faith and what it meant to him in terms of running for president. He talked about Christians losing their power. The fact that people couldn't say Merry Christmas anymore..blah blah blah. Never really talked about his faith.

He said if he were elected president coaches wouldn't get fired for letting their teams pray.

Short on substance long on wind, as usual.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/19/15 9:52 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic