Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

If all quit today except Trump and Cruz......
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post If all quit today except Trump and Cruz...... Resident Skeptic
...how will their support be divided up between the two remaining?
12/17/15 7:59 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Trump would roll over him like a steam roller leaving no pavement for vehicles to cruise on. Cool Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
12/17/15 11:52 pm

Post Eduardo Nieves
If this is the only choice, I would have to, for the first time ever in my life, consider voting for Hillary. Laughing
Romanos 8:37
37 Sin embargo, en todo esto somos más que vencedores por medio de aquel que nos amó.

"A Church Without Walls, A Place for All People"
El Nuevo Mana
Eduardo Nieves
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/18/15 9:34 am

Post UncleJD
Eduardo Nieves wrote:
If this is the only choice, I would have to, for the first time ever in my life, consider voting for Hillary. Laughing

Really? what's wrong with Ted Cruz?
12/18/15 9:41 am

Post Eduardo Nieves
I like Rubio more.

UncleJD wrote:
Eduardo Nieves wrote:

Really? what's wrong with Ted Cruz?

37 Sin embargo, en todo esto somos más que vencedores por medio de aquel que nos amó.

El Nuevo Mana
Eduardo Nieves
12/18/15 10:02 am

Post UncleJD
Can you say why? Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/18/15 10:16 am

Post Dave Dorsey
Sane people go to Cruz, reactionary lunatics flip to Trump. Seems pretty cut and dried. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/18/15 10:40 am

Post Eduardo Nieves
I voted for Huckabee last go around. I don't understand why he has no traction this time.

El Nuevo Mana
Eduardo Nieves
12/18/15 10:44 am

Post UncleJD
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Sane people go to Cruz, reactionary lunatics flip to Trump. Seems pretty cut and dried.

First I prefer Cruz, but the brush you just used is surprising. I don't think you have to be a lunatic to go to Trump. Maybe just completely fed up with the GOP. Paul Ryan has proven that the party is one big farce.
12/18/15 10:45 am

Post DrDuck
Eduardo Nieves wrote:

Would you consider a better choice? Please, just stay home instead. It would be better for you to write in Donald Duck than vote for someone worse than Obama.

Regarding the proposition of the thread, I would personally prefer Cruze; but that scenario is only fantasy.
Acts-celerater
12/18/15 10:46 am

Post UncleJD
Eduardo Nieves wrote:
I voted for Huckabee last go around. I don't understand why he has no traction this time.

Because of last time. People really don't want to try another round of losing.
12/18/15 10:46 am

Post Eduardo Nieves
I'm hoping I don't have to face this scenario, however, I will consider writing in DrDruck. Jeb Bush sounded better on during the post interviews than on stage. He could be running away with nomination if someone would coach him a bit.

DrDuck wrote:
Eduardo Nieves wrote:

Would you consider a better choice? Please, just stay home instead. It would be better for you to write in Donald Duck than vote for someone worse than Obama.

Regarding the proposition of the thread, I would personally prefer Cruze; but that scenario is only fantasy.

El Nuevo Mana
Eduardo Nieves
12/18/15 10:54 am

Post UncleJD
Eduardo Nieves wrote:
I'm hoping I don't have to face this scenario, however, I will consider writing in DrDruck. Jeb Bush sounded better on during the post interviews than on stage. He could be running away with nomination if someone would coach him a bit.

Coach him? He has the entire GOP establishment and proven managers that have one before. He is the embodiment of the establishment GOP and might as well quit now and save some money, he has next to zero chance. Even the establishment seems to have left him for Rubio now as their only real hope.
12/18/15 10:59 am

Post philunderwood
Cruz looks creepy. Trump looks treacherous.

Discover More...
http://www.refocusing.org

A Mission in Formation
www.bluewaterinthekeys.com
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
12/18/15 11:14 am

Post Eduardo Nieves
You're probably right that Jeb has little chance, but he had his best moments against trump this time around. He could have buried Trump on the nuclear triad response. Rand Paul got the best of Trump but he's not within a stratosphere's chance of winning.

UncleJD wrote:
Eduardo Nieves wrote:

Coach him? He has the entire GOP establishment and proven managers that have one before. He is the embodiment of the establishment GOP and might as well quit now and save some money, he has next to zero chance. Even the establishment seems to have left him for Rubio now as their only real hope.

El Nuevo Mana
Eduardo Nieves
12/18/15 11:23 am

Post UncleJD
I barely remember Rand being there now, and I just remember feeling sorry for Jeb. Kinda like the little kid fighting the big one, only I wasn't pulling for the little one like I normally would. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/18/15 1:13 pm

Post My take... spartanfan
is that if either Rubio or Cruz either one were left with just Trump - they would take the nomination from him. Trump is in trouble as soon as the field is reduced to 3 or 4. It it were Trump and Jeb - Jeb would get it. Trump benefits from the large number of candidates. He won't gain much if all the rest except Cruz drop out. Rubio - Cruz - and Jeb are competing for the same 40% right now. Just some thoughts. Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
12/18/15 5:01 pm

Post Re: My take... c6thplayer1
spartanfan wrote:
is that if either Rubio or Cruz either one were left with just Trump - they would take the nomination from him. Trump is in trouble as soon as the field is reduced to 3 or 4. It it were Trump and Jeb - Jeb would get it. Trump benefits from the large number of candidates. He won't gain much if all the rest except Cruz drop out. Rubio - Cruz - and Jeb are competing for the same 40% right now. Just some thoughts.

Not real sure about that... people are really fed up with the GOP.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
12/18/15 5:57 pm

Post Re: My take... Dave Dorsey
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Not real sure about that... people are really fed up with the GOP.

Cruz doesn't represent the GOP. He came out strong against the omnibus monstrosity, and that's the way he's acted in the past, too.

Rubio on the other hand was MIA for the vote...
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/18/15 6:50 pm

Post UncleJD
Well Obama was certainly happy with the GOP today, he praised Paul Ryan and the rest of the minions for "doing what they are supposed to do", i.e. giving him his funding for baby-murder and bankrupting the middle-class. The only chance of me ever voting for a Republican again is if either Trump, Cruz, Carson or maybe Paul end up on the ballot. I'm beginning to like Sanders more than the other establishment lackeys. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/18/15 7:12 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic