Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Shane Vaughn bizarre explanation after getting Jim Jordan prophecy Wrong

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Shane Vaughn bizarre explanation after getting Jim Jordan prophecy Wrong Given_Another_Chance
https://www.newsweek.com/shane-vaughn-bizarre-explanation-after-getting-jim-jordan-prophecy-wrong-1838646 Friendly Face
10/28/23 4:13 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
He’s so special, he deserves a medal. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/28/23 5:00 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Sonnnnnnnn, ole Dr. BlessedinFantasyLand is one wild feller. If what he said is true, that a feller becomes his mentor, hey, I guess ole Shane is William Branham hisself. Acts-pert Poster
10/28/23 10:09 pm

Post Cojak
I did get a smile, even a sick one. I misread the headlines and thought it said "MEGA PASTOR' but realized it was MAGA PASTOR. then reading on down into comments I saw a new tag title, 'PINO' OR PASTOR IN NAME ONLY.......

I reckon that fits pretty well.... Shocked Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/30/23 10:08 am

Post Hmmm 4thgeneration
Sounds about like some of those false prophets who declared that God said Donald Trump would be re-elected and remain in office. Then when it didn't happen, they were trying to explain it away instead of just admitting that God didn't say it. Acts Enthusiast
11/1/23 12:37 pm

Post Re: Hmmm Nature Boy Florida
4thgeneration wrote:
Sounds about like some of those false prophets who declared that God said Donald Trump would be re-elected and remain in office. Then when it didn't happen, they were trying to explain it away instead of just admitting that God didn't say it.

I think Shane said that too. It apparently doesn't matter to whoever follows him.
11/1/23 2:47 pm

Post Help me with a name? Mat
I can not remember the name of the "prophet" who said Bill Clinton would be elected back in 1992. Whatever that guys name was (I think he is dead now) he got a great deal of notoriety and became well known, especially in the Christian TV circles and prophecy conferences.

Since that time all the self-styled prophets make big predictions about elections, wars, super bowls, etc, hoping to hit the "prophets' jackpot" of getting one big one right.

Help me with his name? My brother-in-law even took me to one of this guys meetings in the Detroit area and I remember him sitting at the piano leading worship and prophesying about there being woman who is expecting and does not know it.

Its more than just wishful thinking that makes these guys do this, its a hunger for fame and funds.

MAT
Acts Enthusiast
11/1/23 5:29 pm

Post Cojak
Yep. if you try enough you must get something right.
We had a visiting prophet once at our church. He had folks line up and 'spoke' Over then. Every one was like reading a horoscope. Nothing but good, general things.

Anyway the best I heard was telling a lady shew was eaten up with cancer and she did not know it. He prayed and she was instantly cured.

Anyway somethings bother me more than others. I like to think being a child of God, and living for HIM will take care of us until our time and IN HIS Time WE WILL SEE JESUS FACE TO FACE.......
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/1/23 6:28 pm

Post Re: Help me with a name? Quiet Wyatt
Mat wrote:
I can not remember the name of the "prophet" who said Bill Clinton would be elected back in 1992. Whatever that guys name was (I think he is dead now) he got a great deal of notoriety and became well known, especially in the Christian TV circles and prophecy conferences.

Since that time all the self-styled prophets make big predictions about elections, wars, super bowls, etc, hoping to hit the "prophets' jackpot" of getting one big one right.

Help me with his name? My brother-in-law even took me to one of this guys meetings in the Detroit area and I remember him sitting at the piano leading worship and prophesying about there being woman who is expecting and does not know it.

Its more than just wishful thinking that makes these guys do this, its a hunger for fame and funds.

MAT

Maybe Kim Clement?
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/2/23 9:21 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt Mat
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
Mat wrote:

MAT

Maybe Kim Clement?

Thank you! It troubled me I could not recall his name, but yes, his claim to fame was that Clinton would become president. The service I attended was more like a praise and worship concert, including a couple of praise dancers on either side of the stage, with Clement stopping to prophesy from time to time. I also remember it was a very long service.

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
11/3/23 4:34 pm

Post Re: Quiet Wyatt Old Time Country Preacher
[quote="Mat"]
Quote:
his claim to fame was that Clinton would become president.

Hey, even ole Nostradeeemus got some stuff right.
Acts-pert Poster
11/3/23 10:23 pm

Post Re: Quiet Wyatt Quiet Wyatt
Mat wrote:
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
Mat wrote:

MAT

Maybe Kim Clement?

Thank you! It troubled me I could not recall his name, but yes, his claim to fame was that Clinton would become president. The service I attended was more like a praise and worship concert, including a couple of praise dancers on either side of the stage, with Clement stopping to prophesy from time to time. I also remember it was a very long service.

Mat

I attended one of his meetings in Detroit back in 1999. I had seen him many times on TBN prior to that, so I kind of knew what to expect. The young adults class from the church I was on staff with at the time decided to go. Definitely mixed feelings during and after on my part. I was never a fan of his, just interested in the prophetic in general, as I never found cessationism the least bit persuasive, and I had been used from time to time in tongues, interpretation, and prophecy. I left the meeting less convinced he was a prophet with a capital P than I was before. I was pretty impressed with his piano playing.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/4/23 10:30 am

Post Re: Help me with a name? Link
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
Mat wrote:

MAT

Maybe Kim Clement?

There are videos of him predicting Trump from many years back.
Acts-perienced Poster
11/6/23 8:27 pm

Post Link
I am wondering why Newsweek would have this on their site. I suppose they can put a lot of stuff on web pages that doesn't go in a magazine. But if he wanted to stick to his guns, he could have said Jim Jordan would be speaker later. Acts-perienced Poster
11/6/23 8:28 pm

Post Re: Help me with a name? georgiapath
Mat wrote:

MAT

Mostly funds. lol Anything to keep from getting a real job.
Acts-dicted
12/7/23 1:36 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic