Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Where is all the Prophets Prophesyin a Trump Victory?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Old Time Country Preacher
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
They exist today. And when they speak for God - I listen. But, as soon as they are proven wrong - they are publicly labeled a false prophet.

Sho nuff
Acts-pert Poster
7/5/23 9:13 pm

Post caseyleejones
Proven wrong. That is broad. Is a one time missing it label them a false prophet? Dave Wilkerson missed at least once. I believe he was a great man of God. Acts-perienced Poster
7/6/23 8:09 am

Post Da Sheik
caseyleejones wrote:
Proven wrong. That is broad. Is a one time missing it label them a false prophet? Dave Wilkerson missed at least once. I believe he was a great man of God.

How many repent and say they were wrong? Those who love to prophesy from their own imagination rarely repent of their error(s). They simply continue the same pattern. And the gullible devour every word!
Acts Enthusiast
7/6/23 10:05 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
caseyleejones wrote:
Proven wrong. That is broad. Is a one time missing it label them a false prophet? Dave Wilkerson missed at least once. I believe he was a great man of God.

Did Wilkerson call himself a prophet?
Did he say "thus saith the Lord" and it came up false?
(I ask because I just don't know enough about him)

So - what is the threshold - everyone gets one falsehood and remains a prophet?

Does two falsehoods still let you be a prophet of God?

50% false - still make you a prophet?

75% false?

I mean - here they are lying about God - claiming he told them something - and it turns out they were lying about it - because it didn't happen.

You are ok with that?
7/6/23 12:05 pm

Post caseyleejones
This really had the potential to produce a good discussion since it is likely we are on the same page. .... tapping out... Acts-perienced Poster
7/7/23 8:58 am

Post David Wilkerson Preacher777
I never heard him say he was a prophet but at times when he shared about events I heard him say, "I am not a prophet and do not claim to be a prophet." I think he did a great job of adapting some Old Testament scriptures to us today using them for an example. I believe that David Wilkerson operated like a prophet by warning the church according to the Bible's commands.

Many of the New Testament writers used the Old Testament as an example such as in Hebrews.
I Corinthians 10:9-11: Nor are we to put the Lord to the test, as some of them did, and were killed by the snakes. 10 Nor grumble, as some of them did, and were killed by the destroyer. 11 Now these things happened to them as an example, and they were written for our instruction, upon whom the ends of the ages have come.
Friendly Face
7/8/23 12:21 pm

Post Re: Where is all the Prophets Prophesyin a Trump Victory? Link
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Son, they was a dime a dozen in 2019 an 2020.

Some of them might say he won the election, but the Democrats got the vote counted a different way.

Some prophecies are about a second term, but didn't say how the election will go. We can wait and see on those. If Trump gets past the legal mess, and the non-Trump vote is divided among contenders, like last time.... and Biden wins the Democrat nomination, think about the choice?

Even the liberals and swing voters, if they actually sit down and listen to a debate are going to have to wonder if Biden can handle another term. If he has a weak VP, that will make it worse for him.

Just looking at the situation, it seems like Republicans would have a better chance against Biden with anyone else, but Trump has a better chance at the nomination.

Trump does have a kind of crude charisma that might win over some swing voters unwilling to vote for Biden. Faced with two unpopular choices, some of the electorate may stay home. If Biden doesn't handle the union situation well, they might prefer Trump also.

I'm not ruling out the possibility of Trump getting elected again. But that probably doesn't align with what some of these people said.

I also notice that a lot of the prophets don't "prophesy" in the style I am familiar with from Pentecostals and the Old Testament-- messages spoken as from God in the first person.
Acts-perienced Poster
9/16/23 9:53 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic