Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Rep debate

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Rep debate Nature Boy Florida
DeSantis, Haley, Christie are the only ones with a chance of stopping Trump and winning the Presidency.

Scott - great cabinet member.

Pence - a great number 2 guy - that will never get another chance.

Vivek ??? He was out there stealing everybody's lunch - an entertaining sideshow. Got to get him involved with the eventual nominee as he may sway young people. A smarter Dan Quayle? He may work as a number 2.

Were the other two guys even there?
8/24/23 9:01 am

Post UncleJD
I was hoping for more from Desantis. He really lacked charisma in my opinion. Christie has no chance as a Republican, I don't even know why he tries. Haley was pretty good, she came across as tough and resolute. She's probably the only one that could do well in the general election debates, etc.. I like Scott the most, but he probably doesn't have a chance because he's not aggressive enough. Overall, I thought Trump looked the best and he wasn't even there. I'm tired of the Trump train, but looks like its not off the rails yet. His Tucker interview was 100 times more entertaining and even more substantive than the entire Fox debate. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
8/24/23 9:16 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
One thing I liked about Haley - you didn't get any of the "youre disrespecting me because I am a woman" stuff - like Hillary and Kamala always say.

She waded in and mixed it up - gave as good as she got - and wasn't looking for any special privileges because she was a woman.

Christie convinced me that I can't vote for Trump. We've go to quit "normalizing" his behavior.

He was right on.
8/24/23 9:40 am

Post So are you saying, Nature Boy... excellentposter
...That if Trump wins the primary you will not vote for him in the general election? Friendly Face
8/24/23 3:39 pm

Post georgiapath
I didn't even watch it, nothing there of interest. Acts-dicted
8/24/23 7:18 pm

Post Re: So are you saying, Nature Boy... Nature Boy Florida
excellentposter wrote:
...That if Trump wins the primary you will not vote for him in the general election?

No.

But I don't want to make that choice.

He won't get my vote in the primary.
8/25/23 6:15 am

Post Re: So are you saying, Nature Boy... UncleJD
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
excellentposter wrote:
...That if Trump wins the primary you will not vote for him in the general election?

No.

But I don't want to make that choice.

He won't get my vote in the primary.

That's where I am. I don't want to have to vote for him again. But if I do, its a vote for the party and platform over the alternative that, while being personally not much worse, his policies are devastating for America and for Christianity in general. God help us.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
8/25/23 8:36 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic