Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Had it on my heart tonight...

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Had it on my heart tonight... Aaron Scott
to just once again say how very deeply appreciative I was of the great gift of communication that Doyle provided to those of us who have enjoyed it.

Before Doyle, the official voices of the Church of God were seldom critical. But when Doyle began to open the door, we found that it actually benefited the Church of God far more than it hurt it.

It allowed serious issues to be pointed out...and bettered. There used to be so many "horror stories" about state overseers and the such (even if you had to take those stories with a grain of salt), but in time, much of that has subsided. After all, who wants their name--and bad conduct--to be posted for all the Church of God to view?

Further, so many of us could only carry on conversations and theological discussions during campmeeting, but Doyle gave us a way to speak and stay in touch every single day of the week.

He was utterly visionary in bringing this to us. And what we have today on FB is enjoyed, I think, BECAUSE Doyle went first and took the hard punches.

Thank you, Doyle.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/8/22 10:37 pm

Post Re: Had it on my heart tonight... Cojak
Aaron Scott wrote:
to just once again say how very deeply appreciative I was of the great gift of communication that Doyle provided to those of us who have enjoyed it.

He was utterly visionary in bringing this to us. And what we have today on FB is enjoyed, I think, BECAUSE Doyle went first and took the hard punches.

Thank you, Doyle.

Amen to the entire post. I was just telling my wife a couple days ago of the impact Doyle had on the COG whether it was 'recognized or not.'

I must admit I have TRULY LEARNED from and was able to associate with so many here with solid points NEVER brought to the forefront as they should have been.
I just wanted to add an AMEN to your thoughts.
Cool Smile
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/9/22 12:26 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic