Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
@actscelerate Twitter  @actscelerate Facebook 

Dancing in the Spirit - Last GA service ending

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Dancing in the Spirit - Last GA service ending Carolyn Smith
I was hoping this was a Youtube video but it's from Facebook, so unless you have FB you probably can't see it. But if you haven't seen anything from the GA, this is a moment you shouldn't miss.

4 ministers were asked to minister 10 minutes each in the final service. The last one was Jonathon Ziegler, a bishop who pastors National COG in Ft. Washington, MD, who formerly mostly evangelized, I think. He has come to our convention here locally several times and he is a fireball. At the end of his sermon, he challenged everyone to dance in the Spirit, like we Pentecostals have been doing for 126 years. Paula Hill immediately began to dance before the Lord with Tim Hill right with her. It was an awesome moment and the place went crazy!

https://www.facebook.com/AdriantheSanger/videos/777804600018462
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
8/2/22 4:53 am

Post THE LOVE OF GOD
Wow!! Praise God. Friendly Face
8/2/22 5:02 am

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Beautiful Acts-pert Poster
8/2/22 12:18 pm

Post sheepdogandy
You mean they turned it on?

Like flipping a switch?

www.spwc.church
8/2/22 1:14 pm

Post MrSippi
sheepdogandy wrote:

Like flipping a switch?

I was sitting in the family section of the deceased family ministers, which was next to the Executive Council seating. It was the Holy Ghost that flipped the switch. I watch as the General Overseer and his wife began to dance before the Lord and then as a wave hit the next two rows. I watched as two members of the Executive Committee fell out under the Spirit. I watched as several members of the Council of 18 shouted all over the altars. I watched as a wave of the Spirit moved throughout the room and the presence of God rested upon the room. I have been going to General Assemblies for 45 years and I have never experienced a service like we had on Friday night. As much as some would like to believe that the Church of God has lost the fire of Pentecost, I am glad to say that it was flaming high on Friday night!
Friendly Face
8/2/22 3:04 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
MrSippi wrote:
sheepdogandy wrote:

Like flipping a switch?

I was sitting in the family section of the deceased family ministers, which was next to the Executive Council seating. It was the Holy Ghost that flipped the switch. I watch as the General Overseer and his wife began to dance before the Lord and then as a wave hit the next two rows. I watched as two members of the Executive Committee fell out under the Spirit. I watched as several members of the Council of 18 shouted all over the altars. I watched as a wave of the Spirit moved throughout the room and the presence of God rested upon the room. I have been going to General Assemblies for 45 years and I have never experienced a service like we had on Friday night. As much as some would like to believe that the Church of God has lost the fire of Pentecost, I am glad to say that it was flaming high on Friday night!

Thanks for that front row observation, Mr. Sippi. I have not heard anyone share that.

We have been having regular visitations of the Spirit like this in my home church lately. The Spirit is moving!
8/2/22 3:44 pm

Post sheepdogandy
MrSippi wrote:
sheepdogandy wrote:

Like flipping a switch?

I was not there.
Thanks for the eye witness account.

www.spwc.church
8/3/22 9:54 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic