Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Over exposure

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Over exposure excellentposter
Every time I visit social media, there he is, our executive bishop, Tim Hill. It seems he is using his time in general office to prepare for when he is not in general office. Don’t know that is bad just worried that he is being over exposed. At least get a new sermon or two? Friendly Face
7/19/22 9:33 am

Post Deleted Aaron Scott
deleted

Last edited by Aaron Scott on 7/20/22 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
7/19/22 10:25 am

Post excellentposter
Aaron,
Did you even read my post or just use it to show your spiritual superiority? I confess, you sound much more in tune and spiritual than I could ever hope to be. I mean that! Blessings!
Friendly Face
7/19/22 12:16 pm

Post Deleted Aaron Scott
Deleted

Last edited by Aaron Scott on 7/20/22 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
7/20/22 4:54 am

Post Aaron, How arrogant you seem to be. excellentposter
In no way was I criticizing anyone in my original posts, simply wondering if there is a risk for over-exposure.
However, you are the great judge of the hearts of men and their motives.

Neither have I ever criticized people who just showed up on Easter and Christmas. Evidently, you have and just did it again.

So, I will leave this site to you. There are not many of you remaining. Have fun!
Friendly Face
7/20/22 4:03 pm

Post Excellent... Aaron Scott
My friend, don't leave on account of me.

I took your post for criticism. If it's not meant that way, then I apologize and will remove those posts.
7/20/22 9:53 pm

Post Re: Over exposure Lee Roy Brown
excellentposter wrote:
Every time I visit social media, there he is, our executive bishop, Tim Hill. It seems he is using his time in general office to prepare for when he is not in general office. Don’t know that is bad just worried that he is being over exposed. At least get a new sermon or two?

Would love to find one place in the minutes where it says the only thing a GO can do is be a GO. He’s a song writer, singer and tv preacher before his election. Just give me one reference and than file charges. I heard a story about a man the the church tried to reign in years ago. This is first hand story. He was doing meetings all over the county and some in the church said he was getting bigger than the church. His name was TL Lowery. Much the same Tim Hill ministry transcends the COG
Friendly Face
7/30/22 10:15 am

Post Carolyn Smith
In case excellentposter is still around...

I saw on Facebook the other day that Bishop Hill's social media is handled by his daughter. She records any videos he does, and I'd imagine she is in charge of posting his written posts as well (though I think he probably writes it himself.) So I doubt he pays a lot of attention to how much he's posting. He's put it in the hands of someone he loves and respects (and vice versa) and knows his best interests will be represented. He also has more than one Facebook account, so that might also account for the multiplicity of posts you may see.
9/4/22 10:29 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic