Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

The message in Tongues.....

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post The message in Tongues..... Cojak
We are still in Florida. This morning we were pushed for time for many reasons, but we decided to visit an AOG just a few blocks from where we were. 4 years ago it was a thriving church of 150. Today including our 3 there were 15 people attending including pastor and wife.
A message was giving in tongues. Silence then an interpretation. i have a problem hearing so I had no idea what was said. My wife was concerned she said the message started off as "This is to someone sitting here, ...............
then she did not understand the rest.

On the way home she said, "I think that message was to me, but I could not hear the interpretation well enough to understand it."

My statement to her was, "Honey if it was to you, surely you would have understood it!"

She said, "I guess you are right." but in no way sounded like she believed me.

Now to me I think if God has a message FOR you, YOU OF ALL PEOPLE WILL HEAR AND UNDERSTAND IT.

Is that not common sense? Wouldn't God maybe send the person to my wife. Or at least make sure the message was delivered. She is very concerned about this. Confused Confused Confused
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
5/22/22 5:51 pm

Post FLRon
Maybe you can call the Pastor of the church and ask him? Surely he heard and understood what was said.
5/22/22 10:38 pm

Post Cojak... Aaron Scott
Cojak, if the message was for her, and she was sincerely trying to hear the message, but could not, then I doubt that it was for her.

HOWEVER, that being said, my dad has on a number of occasions mentioned times when he had a sermon that he just knew would help someone with a problem they were going through...but they didn't attend church that service.

I would tell you this: To set your wife's heart at ease (she may be in need of a word from the Lord, thus her concern), why not contact the pastor?
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
5/23/22 8:19 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic