Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

US Government Requires Islanders to Use 'Mark of the Beast' Number to Get Financial Aid

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post US Government Requires Islanders to Use 'Mark of the Beast' Number to Get Financial Aid Link
Micronesians have to fill in 'mark of the beast' Number to Get Financial Aid.

I was filling out a FAFSA form, a financial aid form. I came across this set of instruction for individuals in certain US territories who do not have social security numbers:

"If the student does not have a Social Security number because he or she is a citizen of a trust territory and this is his or her first time filling out the FAFSA form, enter 666 in this field.

If the student is a returning trust territory student who has previously submitted the FAFSA form, enter the entire 666 number we previously assigned to him or her."

So people from Micronesia, Marshall Islands, the Caroline Islands, Palau Islands, and the northern Marianas Islands have to fill in the number associated with 'the mark of the beast' to apply for financial aid. A lot of people on these islands are religious folks who have Biblical names.

I don't know if an atheist bureaucrat thought this was funny or if this was intentionally designed to deter islanders from getting financial aid by thinking they have to 'take the mark of the beast' to do so. (I'm not saying that's what they are doing, but some may take it that way.) It seems extremely unlikely that the choice of number was by chance.

I wonder if the intention was a form of ethnic or religious discrimination.

And those Marshall Islanders... the US blows up nuclear bombs in their back yard and assures them of all kinds of benefits...but then asks them to take a 666 ID number to get financial aid.

I actually sent a message to a senator over this. I've known a lot of Micronesians, and this really doesn't seem right. It is fairly easy to contact a senator or congressman through either email or an online page these days.

It think all US senators and congressmen have email addresses or contact boxes that are easy to access. Why not send yours a message complaining about the 666 ID number?
Acts-perienced Poster
5/1/22 7:35 am

Post Cojak
That is interesting Link. I sorta lean to your 'theory' of an unbeliever trying to make a joke of the prophecy.

Hope you and yours are well..... Smile
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
5/1/22 3:12 pm

Post Link
I went to church with Micronesians for a few years, and this really bothered me. I think some other people have emailed senators.

The ombudsman from financial aid sent me an email back that they take discriimination seriously and will look into it.

I suggested on Facebook in a post aimed toward people at a church I used to go to in Hawaii (the state where a lot of these islanders live that is actually a state with representation) and suggested words like 'discrimination' and 'lawsuit' might get attention.
Acts-perienced Poster
5/2/22 8:23 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic