Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Charging Electric Vehicle In Public Costs Triple What Gas-Guzzler Does.

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Charging Electric Vehicle In Public Costs Triple What Gas-Guzzler Does. News & Views
Obviously, electric vehicles are not a spiritual subject UNLESS they are being used in ministry. A pastor or Evangelist's car is definitely part of his or her ministry.

https://www.torquenews.com/1083/charging-electric-vehicle-public-can-cost-triple-what-fueling-gas-guzzler-does
2/19/22 9:28 pm

Post FLRon
There is so much wrong with this mad rush to replace ICE with electric it’s hard to know where to start.
Cost
Charging stations
Electric infrastructure
Battery recycling
On and on it goes.

We need knowledgeable experts in this subject matter to be heading this up, not a bunch of politicians.
2/25/22 10:35 pm

Post Cojak
I have the same questions as Ole FLR, and probably more. Our biggest problem in our world today is to KNOW which experts to believe.
I am not a Big believer in Climate change in the way it is presented today, but I do believe we can live cleaner. Now sure anyone will come up with a way to change the tides, etc. Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
2/26/22 9:56 pm

Post Link
That was last year before the $5 an hour gas prices. But some electricity in the country comes from petroleum and sources that go up and down with the price of petroleum. I'd imagine if petroleum goes up, some energy providers switch to coal, causing a rush on coal causing it's prices to go up. The electricity has to come from somewhere, and I would imagine burning petroleum to make electricity then sending it all over the place is less efficient than burning petroleum in an engine to run an engine.

Has anyone seen their power bill go up?

The lithium batteries have enabled a lot of devices to run on batteries that could not before, but it still has a long way to go.
Acts-perienced Poster
3/10/22 8:57 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic