Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

This is going to read as un-patriotic

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post This is going to read as un-patriotic Mat
This is going to read as un-patriotic, but the current situation in Ukraine is troubling me:

We just left Afghanistan leaving behind a trail of American blood and treasurer for apparently no reason - the Talban were in charge 20 years ago, they are in charge now, just better equipped - with our equipment.

Now our government seems ready to put American military lives in danger again, plus pouring in billions of dollars, to be a "speed-bump" in the path of the Russian military and to protect the NATO members (who don't seem to concerned about the situation at all).

Here's the kicker, the US Military has been busy sending its troops to "brain-washing" classes to learn how evil White people are. The generals, bureaucrats and politicians are focused on discharging any personal who has issues with taking the COVID vaccinations (I am not an anti-vaxxer, had two Pfizer, plus booster, and had COVID the last two weeks). On top of this congress only gave the enlistment troops a 3% pay grade in the face of substandard housing, long deployments and rising inflation.

WHY SHOULD A WHITE ENLISTED MAN fight against other white soldiers for nations (including the USA) who hate them and see them as historic criminals who are born racist? If Martin Luther King, Jr., and Mohamed Ali could ask the question as to why black men should got to southeast Asia and kill yellow babies, why can't white men question the willingness of our own government to sacrifice our lives for their political pride?

If we had followed the Monroe Doctrine back before Wilson forced us in to WWI (he used the government to persecute those who opposed the war, including early Pentecostals), not only would American lives and treasures have been saved, but there may have been no WWII, Cold War, Balkans conflict, and now Ukraine for the USA to be drawn into.

I am old now, and the only combat I have ever seen was at the E-club on a Friday night, but I'm not sure I would follow most of the brain-washed officers into battle, and I would frag any reports or lawyers in the action, as I would not want to stand trail for war crimes after the fact.

Ukraine is not the democracy the media is tell us it is, and while Russia is a threat to the USA, putting our troops in danger is not a better solution that sanctions, including telling the Germans (and NATO) that if they are not going to support our effort, we are not going to allow our troops to shed blood for them.

How much money did Biden and his family get from Ukraine to sale the blood of American servicemen on the frozen border of a corrupt nation?

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
1/26/22 8:45 am

Post Cojak
I definitely will not argue with you on patriotic lines. WE (The USA Politicians for us) have not used 'common sense' since Korea and NAM. Starting something without understanding the consequences.

The average 'boots on the ground' follow orders and many never come back. I guess we will never learn that Democracy cannot be forced on people who do not want nor accept it.

I understand your logic on the 'WOKE' teaching, having never sat under it, nor understood it, I still doubt if our troops will be swayed by the illogic of it. Probably the majority will laugh at it.

BUT if I were still in uniform, I am sure I would go where I was sent, always did.
jack

PS Since you were a Jarhead you probably would too! Wink I definitely do not think you are unpatriotic (Probably a pretty good preacher!)
Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/26/22 11:23 am

Post Most likely, but ... Mat
Cojak wrote:
I definitely will not argue with you on patriotic lines. WE (The USA Politicians for us) have not used 'common sense' since Korea and NAM. Starting something without understanding the consequences.

The average 'boots on the ground' follow orders and many never come back. I guess we will never learn that Democracy cannot be forced on people who do not want nor accept it.

I understand your logic on the 'WOKE' teaching, having never sat under it, nor understood it, I still doubt if our troops will be swayed by the illogic of it. Probably the majority will laugh at it.

BUT if I were still in uniform, I am sure I would go where I was sent, always did.
jack

PS Since you were a Jarhead you probably would too! Wink I definitely do not think you are

unpatriotic (Probably a pretty good preacher!)
Cool

Most likely, but the Corps had a jaded view of officers. Even today I ready wonder if officers, especially general type officers (like those on the joint chiefs or in the Pentagon) really have the well-being of the boots on the ground. How many officers (or state department personal or politicians) died at the airport gate last summer?

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
1/26/22 12:01 pm

Post Cojak
Mat said: How many officers (or state department personal or politicians) died at the airport gate last summer?..................................

I'm thinking.............. Well that will never change.

I am a firm believer that this will never happen, BUT I remember an old AF Pilot once said: Every politician, no matter the age, should be required to fight, at least serve in any war they sign for. I think that was Paul Harvey.
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/26/22 2:12 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic