Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Federal Reserve weighs creating 'digital cash' that would allow direct transfers

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Federal Reserve weighs creating 'digital cash' that would allow direct transfers Aaron Scott
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10425645/Federal-Reserve-weighs-creating-digital-cash-allow-direct-transfers-without-bank.html Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
1/21/22 10:49 am

Post Cojak
I have enjoyed Acts. I have learned a lot here. I have lifted many prayers for the posters here.
I never thought I would worry about your sanity, BUT I read that article, shucks I don't even understand this.........and it is unlikely that a digital dollar would use distributed ledger technology such as blockchain. Confused LOL

Anyway this is very interesting. I did not know that we were even close to seriously considering this. To be honest we have enjoyed being able to have our utilities paid directly by the bank. Having our pay directly deposited in our accounts. We even pay our property taxes monthly automatically. It is so convenient. BUT it scares me not to have some green backs in my wallet. What about street vendors?
CAn I have money in CUs and Banks also?
Boy, oh boy, this stuff can confuse an Old man, BUT it is interesting reading. But it scares me that someone wants to copy China. OUCH!!
Anyway, lot there to think about.
Probably someone can enlighten me on prophecy and how it fits in, huh? Shocked Confused
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/21/22 1:46 pm

Post Cojak, it is indeed very convenient. Aaron Scott
We, too, like to handle bills via electronic transfers, etc.

The issue, I think, is that if money is digitalized completely, it can likely be locked down to ensure that only the "approved" can buy or sell.

Even though I am vaccinated, it seems that we may one day get to the place where we have to have this booster, then the next booster, then the next, for our "vaccine passport" to be accepted. Consider how that could get people locked out of jobs, etc.

Just my thoughts. But I'm with you--I like the convenience. I just don't like the possible implications.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
1/24/22 11:32 am

Post Cojak
Oh yeah, I can see how it could be used as a BIG LEVER!

On the shots I am hoping level heads will prevail soon with so many mandates being shot down. I never get the Flu shot, Sherry gets it every year without fail. Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/24/22 1:40 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic