Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

FG Minister: "Some don't want VAX. They evidently prefer Embalming Fluid."

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post FG Minister: "Some don't want VAX. They evidently prefer Embalming Fluid." News & Views
FG said it in down inside another Thread. Sometimes, what Viewers say needs some extra discussion, so we brought it here with it's own (Shall we say) rather poignant, as in piercing, heading. What FG said:

"I had Moderna with some flu like symptoms after the second injection. I received the booster at the 6-month mark and had severe chills for about 10 hours and then was fine. The pharmacist who administered my booster said she had no reaction to the first two shots of Pfizer, but her booster knocked her for a loop. Everybody is different, but I'm glad I got the booster. It was a day of "misery," but it beats death.

I am aware that some people don't want the vaccine because evidently they prefer embalming fluid to be injected into them after death, instead of the vaccine that could save their lives. That's a choice we all have to make."
12/1/21 6:23 pm

Post Cojak
There is logic in taking the vaccination. My wife still hasn't taken the shot, she has a few underlying problems. She says she plans to take it after other problems are resolved.
I do not PUSH nor suggest the shot. I thought it was right for me. I have lost too many friends and family to this COVID xxxwz. I just did not want to be lying in bed dying of the covid and saying "I should have taken the shot." i hate I told you so type or response, and I NEVER use it. That is a 'hollow victory' as my dad would say.
Each person should look around and do what they think is best for them.

I have never had a fear of the shot, nor believed the crazy stories going around such as.... this country is trying to thin out the old folks etc.. In my opinion the anti-vax stories are political rather than fact... JMHO! Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/1/21 11:20 pm

Post Re: FG Minister: "Some don't want VAX. They evidently prefer Embalming Fluid." BishopsWife
We are NO to the vax. I think the embalming fluid pun is a bit much. The same can be said about the vaccine. Just ask the pastor who suffered a stroke and is disabled; ask the families of 4 folks I know that had seizures, threw blood clots and died; ask the folks that their family member contracted Covid anyway and died. I’ve seen it, not just talked about, healthy people die after the Vax. Yes, Covid is killing as well but so is the vax. Proven, but folks don’t want to hear it. A healthy Dr in Nashville just died .. it was the vax. FACT! Acts Enthusiast
1/5/22 5:45 pm

Post UncleJD
FG "minister" is just a parrot for his liberal overseers who can not acknowledge what ALL non-political scientific studies have shown that if you have natural immunity, then you are as well (or better) protected than those that have the shot. Got some Pfizer or Moderna stock do ya? Like to threaten death like Brandon does? Guess what, the new variant is no more lethal than the flu, period, and soon, everyone, vaxed and un-vaxed, will have the real protection that comes from natural T-cells. Look at your liberal bastion of goodness, NYC, they can't even go inside a building without the Vax card, yet they had over 80K new cases yesterday! I guess it might be time to sell the stock? Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
1/6/22 10:54 am

Post F. J. Lee died a ... Mat
F. J. Lee died a painful death because of his belief in trusting in Divine Healing over doctors and medicines. The truth is, you can take all the medicines in the world and have the best doctors, and still die an unexpected death, or you can renounce medicines and doctors as quackery, and still die young. Some fear the diseases, some fear the cure, but how long we live is not really in our control.

Here's the thing, I'm not a doctor and to be honest, I'm not going to give medical advice to others, or take medical advise from others who are not doctors. Someone said, the current church generation knows more about brewing beer than they do the Bible. I don't have time to play doctor, or lawyer, or financial adviser (here's a truth, never take financial advise from a preacher), I've got a great calling and I'm unprepared for the other professions.

So far I have not had COVID in any variation, before or after I was vaccinated and now boosted (Pfizer), yet I have been around many people as a pastor in church services, preached funerals (some died of drug use, some of old age, some of heart conditions and only one COVID). I have been been bedside beds in hospitals during this time, including end of life times, and in homes of those who were sick.

Yet, I could get sick and die tomorrow, I could die in a car wreak today, or get shot and die because I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. But, isn't being in the ministry about being in the wrong place at the wrong time for the right reason, even if it cost you your life?

F. J. Lee had a college named after him. I don't think being vaccinated or being anti-vaxer will result in anybody having anything named after them.

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
1/6/22 11:57 am

Post Guess What? FG Minister
Some people are allergic to aspirin. Some can't take blood pressure meds or cancer drugs. There are always anecdotal stories of people who cannot tolerate a drug and there always will be. But anecdotal stories are one-off events. Data clearly shows that vaccinated people have less severe cases of Covid.

Do they still get Covid - of course. There are too many variants out there and we can't have a vaccine for every variant. But I'd rather get the vaccine (unless I have medical reasons why I shouldn't, or am immune from Covid) than to get the disease and die from it. Look at the big picture and stop relying on these one-off stories. My uncle knew a man who got the vaccine and blah blah blah.

When writing my doctoral dissertation, I wrote a paragraph asserting a certain conclusion. I still remember my doctoral committee saying "that is rhetoric not research." I still try to look at the big picture not the rhetoric about "I knew a man who..."

Question - are more people being saved from death by the vaccine or are more people dying because they received the vaccine? I'll give you a hint - 98% of the Covid deaths today are among UNVACCINATED people. VERY few have died because of the vaccine.

Why did I choose the vaccine? Because I have no medical reason not to. I had Covid last year before getting the vaccine, and don't want it again. I choose Moderna over embalming fluid, but that's just me. It's America, do what you want!
Acts-celerater
1/7/22 11:06 am

Post Cojak
Actually FG is pretty much right. You can make fun and laugh and all that PLEASE SELECT ANOTHER WORD. But to night I am sick of it. I just got a great guy out of jail. One of the best men who worked for me.
He is a no vaxer and Trumper from the word go. NO Freedom he says. WE are now a Nazi country.
It is my business what I do my body and He is sorry he was in jail and did not make the PROTEST in Washington. TRUMP is my president! They should have burned DC, and that SOB Biden.

Since he is my kin i just told him he was wrong instead of just shooting him.

To all you people fussing about the country is no longer free, we are being suppressed, etc. Please take time to look around you at the world. NO NO we are not in the first stages of Communism nor Fascism.

I know you will laugh and make fun, but you are blind as a bat if you do not know that Trump would sink this country to satisfy his EGO. Before you Yell, I voted for the self centered man twice.

And I hope I do not have to vote for him again because of who he is running against. As an American I cried, watching that 'little' protest.

I did not vote for him, 'but My president Biden was right in his speech, That was a close watched election and Trump lost. I have read and looked at everything my sons have given me (parroting) Trump about this STOLEN election, I am sick of it.

Trump claims this is HIS vaccine, but he went too far in not backing it and now some of his followers are upset.

Trump does best for what is best for Trump.
I do agree with the narcissist, the mandate is wrong, but he really enjoyed taking the position, that folks will be helped by the VAX but hurt by the mandate. If the big guy had said early get the vax, I would bet the mandate would have not been issued.

I hate to be so nasty, but tonight you have no idea the weight on my shoulders, placed by dedicated Trumpers.

I have NEVER enjoyed people in my life whose EGO was so big, if you did not agree with them, you could go to hell.

I hope you have not buried family or friends to Covid. I have now buried 10 including a sister and a great first cousin. All were kiss my foot I ain't taking no JAB!

I did, my wife and immediate family have not. I TELL no one to get the shot, I am not a doctor. but I do suggest it as a precaution.

All my Dr. said was, do the math and decide for your self. OK I am through take your best shot. I think everyone has a right to their opinion. Don't ask me to explain my opinion. I won't. You have yours and it is your right. THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY.
i THINK i MIGHT HAVE LOST this. but I hope not. Love to you all, but be careful. Life is short and stubbornness has killed people. Some I loved dearly.
1/7/22 9:25 pm

Post Re: Guess What? Cojak
FG Minister wrote:
Some people are allergic to aspirin. Some can't take blood pressure meds or cancer drugs............

Why did I choose the vaccine? Because I have no medical reason not to. I had Covid last year before getting the vaccine, and don't want it again. I choose Moderna over embalming fluid, but that's just me. It's America, do what you want!

Thumb Up Thumb Up

I like your attitude!
1/7/22 10:18 pm

Post I Cried Too FG Minister
Cojak. I cried on January 6th when Trump's supporters ransacked the Capital. I couldn't believe my eyes. Even more, I couldn't believe a president had asked them to come on that specific day to disrupt the counting of the electoral votes. He told them to come because it would be "wild." He even said "don't be weak." In a further show of support, he spoke to them on that day and said "let's go to the capitol." After two months of hyping them up and calling for them to come and take their democracy back, he said to them "be peaceful." But it was too late then! They are there and ready to fight. The horse was out of the barn by that time. Even his own daughter asked him to stop the insurrection. My president did nothing until the damage was done. Shameful.

The man I voted for twice had called for this assault. The man who fast-tracked the vaccine so we could all have a chance at survival, trashed the doctors so much that his followers wouldn't get the vaccine. How in the world a vaccine became political is beyond me. If you notice, when people attack me for supporting the vaccine, they call me a "liberal." They immediately put the issue into a political context. I am as conservative as Ronald Reagan and I don't see supporting a vaccine as being "liberal." I despise the mandates because I believe in conservatism and the freedom of the individual.

But I am sick of the Trumpists spouting social, political, or even religious objections to these vaccines. If you Trumpists don't want to take it, be honest and don't take it. But don't call the pro-vaccine people "liberals" or "non-Christian." Your argument is not helped when you do. Some say that since fetal tissue was used in the 1970's that helped develop these vaccines, they have a religious objection. Then stop taking aspirin and statins, because they did the exact same thing. Please be consistent in your hypocrisy. As a pastor I will bury three Covid victims this month. I am trying to comfort these families as best I can. Two of the three were avid Trump supporters and non-vaccinated.

May the Lord please help us NOT to have to choose between Trump and a democrat. I will NOT vote for the democrat, but I will never again vote for Trump. I am a conservative Republican who is 100% patriotic. I will not support anyone who tells his followers and his vice-president to overturn an election. That's third-world stuff and well beneath the United States of America.
Acts-celerater
1/8/22 9:41 am

Post Cojak
FG you have stated very well my stand, and I appreciate your frankness. The vaccine being political is sick.
Thanks Life is still good.

PS: Just a quick prayer request. Please pray for my family. On second thought, I will put it is as a new post. Sorry!
1/9/22 9:36 pm

Post UncleJD
BTW, nobody said anyone is a liberal for getting the vaccine, they only said that dangerous minded sheep threaten/wishing/prophesying death on those who make their own choice. I had covid before the vaccine came out, since then I've been exposed repeatedly and never contracted it again until Omicron, then, just like or better than the vaxed, I had it for 48 hours and was over it QUICKLY. So, no matter how much you parrot your CNN heroes, I do NOT need the vaccine to be safe, on the contrary, I KNOW that I will NEVER contract the damaging and fatal effects of the vaccine, as rare as they may or may not be. I also stand confident that I don't need to worry about covid 19 for myself, therefore I DON"T need China-Virus-Joe mandating something that he stands to gain financially from and I have zero benefit from. Now does that mean that I call anyone who gets the vax a liberal? nope, not at all. In fact I encourage those who haven't got it to STRONGLY consider getting it, seriously. Also, I'm not an ivermectin nutjob either, I KNOW from experience in my family that is a crock. The only thing that has worked so far is monoclonal antibodies, which mysteriously have all dried up like the groceries thanks to Bare-Shelves-Biden Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
1/10/22 2:39 pm

Post Dear Uncle FG Minister
I just read your post and a man in my church said the EXACT same words you said: "I do NOT need the vaccine to be safe, on the contrary, I KNOW that I will NEVER contract the damaging and fatal effects of the vaccine, as rare as they may or may not be. I also stand confident that I don't need to worry about Covid 19 for myself, therefore I DON"T need" and he finished by saying "a government vaccine." He was a picture of health - not an ounce of fat on him, and no pre-existing conditions.

I will bury him this week. Covid.
Acts-celerater
1/10/22 4:17 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic