Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Salvation Army Attempts SUICIDE With One WOKE Statement.

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Salvation Army Attempts SUICIDE With One WOKE Statement. News & Views
The Salvation Army, SA, began 156 years ago in London's poor East End when Methodist Minister William Booth began helping the homeless and sharing the Gospel with them. He organized the SA workers to have ranks similar to the military.

GENERAL BOOTH and "The Army" have helped millions and millions. A few days ago, some WOKE dumbo at SA put out the statement below. They evidently forgot that if you attack people for the color of their skin, they will stop making donations.

Over the years, people of many races have contributed to the SA and poor minorities and poor whites have benefited from those donations. But what happens to SA donation amounts if those they attack for skin color, stop donating?

The little SA donation kettles brought out for the holidays, are red, but unless whoever is GENERAL at SA now stops the really dumb discriminatory statements, donors will see red and make donations in other places where they feel appreciated.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/26/woke-salvation-army-asks-donors-to-offer-sincere-apology-for-whiteness-christians-must-evaluate-racist-attitudes/

Last edited by News & Views on 12/4/21 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Friendly Face
12/2/21 6:17 pm

Post Cojak
It is hard to understand the rhetoric these days about how wrong we all are about trying to do and be correct or right. Seems ever time I get halfway comfortable with the latest 'thing, lingo, dream' Someone throws in another.
I gladly apologize when I know I am wrong, but my head won't let me GRASP the intent, reasoning, or idea. This one is too much for me.

This will definitely hurt on the dime to a dollar deposits dropped in the kettle, methinks anyway. Cool Cool Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/2/21 7:53 pm

Post georgiapath
The world has gone mad, and it's helping nobody. Eeveryone should just shut up and tend to their own business. Acts-dicted
12/5/21 8:19 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic