Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

GREAT YEAR for SHAUN WILSON; New Baby and a Lee University Degree.

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post GREAT YEAR for SHAUN WILSON; New Baby and a Lee University Degree. doyle
It was an honor to be in the audience when Shaun graduated from High School those years ago. Linda and I were serving nearby in New York then as Missionary Pastors for the COG. Having been Home Schooled by the greatest of teachers, his Mom Jean, Shaun was the only graduate that year.

He was TOP OF HIS CLASS and as far as I'm concerned, has held that prestigious place of honor ever since; unchallenged.

Shaun's Dad was the amazing G.W. "Bill" Wilson; Pastor, Evangelism Director, Church Planter and Missionary. I continue to be in awe of all that Bill could get done in a day and accomplish over the years. He was one of the most amazing and inspirational people i have ever met.

Shaun has earned a "summa cum laude" Bachelor of Science Degree from Lee University. Earned Online, his Degree is in Ministry Leadership with Church Administration emphasis. Knowing Shaun, he has some spiritual temperature with that degree.

In addition, Shaun and his wife Michelle have a wonderful baby girl in their family now. What an amazing year. From all of we Viewers and Volunteers at Actscelerate, Congratulations Shaun and Michelle!!

Doyle
writedoyle@mail.com
404-933-1373

Last edited by doyle on 12/13/21 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acts-celerate Owner
11/26/21 7:23 pm

Post georgiapath
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Have a great life. Acts-dicted
11/28/21 3:03 pm

Post Cojak
I am so glad you posted this. I never connected the name Shaun Wilson with Bill, nor even the state of NY. I met Bill when I did the Children's church at the Camp Meeting and worked in their YOUTH CAMP up that way. Such a great guy. So of course CONGRATULATIONS to Shaun. I have always admired him here on Acts.
Again Thanks for publishing this and also to Shaun for his persistence in gaining the education. Cool Smile
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/30/21 10:46 am

Post shaunbwilson
Thanks to each of you for your congratulations and kind words!

Doyle, you're right that I had the greatest of school teachers (Mom) and examples in ministry leadership (Dad). Mom became my teacher in the 6th grade when we moved to Moscow, Russia to plant Churches of God. We were the first family that A Beka Video Homeschooling allowed to take their videotapes out of the country. It was in Moscow that Dad encouraged me to accept the invitation of missionary youth minister Jeanette Chesser to teach the youth group that she was reaching at the Arctica Theater. That was where I began ministering, and over the years, the Lord has allowed me to minister as a Children's Minister, Youth Minister, Director of Youth Missions, church planting advisor, ministerial leadership trainer, and—since my dad's passing in April of 2016—president of the missions organization that he founded with Carl Richardson, David Lorency, and a few others way back in 1998.

A few months before he passed, my dad encouraged me to become a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach. I had been helping churches cultivate strengths-based ministry and leadership in their churches for about 8 years at that point, and he felt that my resume would benefit from earning the certification. It was this encouragement that led me to eventually not only obtain my Gallup certification but also earn my bachelor's degree in ministry leadership. I have been blessed to see the Lord use the strengths material that He has allowed me to teach to increase church engagement and stimulate church growth in more than a dozen countries on three continents. What a blessing!

Cojak: Depending on which year(s) you did children's church at Camp Meeting, you might well have been my children's church teacher! You may also have seen me around Youth Camp if you worked it during the four years my dad was Youth Director for New York. I would have been around the Youth Camp campus as a baby when he was Youth Director, and I would have been in children's church when he was Evangelism Director. You might be interested to know that while our missions organization's focus is training adult ministers, we began an annual Youth Camp to train Indian teenagers to use their strengths to minister to the body in 2018. Of course, the youth camps that you were a part of and that I was exposed to as a young person were an inspiration toward beginning our India Youth Camp. Thanks for the part you played in my early development and, as a result, the Youth Camp in India! Smile
11/30/21 6:57 pm

Post Shaun Cojak
You have made my day. Those times were great for me and a thrill to see so many cultures up that way. Bill Wilson will always stick out in my life, such an all-round good guy and a blessing. The overseer praised him to HIGH HEAVEN for his work. I am sure the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree.
God Bless you in all your endeavors.
I met a pastor who had migrated down this way from NY many years ago, he had high praise for Bro. Bill's leadership also. A good name is rather to be chosen..........
12/1/21 10:40 am

Post Shaun, you know I loathe you, but... Aaron Scott
(SMILE)

Love ya, my brother (though I've never met you). I sincerely congratulate you on these two wonderful accomplishments! I do, hope, however, that your child will take more after your wife than you. I trust we are BOTH in agreement on that.

In any case, all the best to you. And thank you for your tremendous service HERE for so long.

God bless you!
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
12/1/21 3:29 pm

Post Re: Shaun, you know I loathe you, but... Cojak
Aaron Scott wrote:
(SMILE)

In any case, all the best to you. And thank you for your tremendous service HERE for so long.

God bless you!

Amen and amen!!! Cool Cool
12/1/21 5:48 pm

Post shaunbwilson
Thanks for the kind words. Wink
12/3/21 8:03 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic