Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Inside Afgan Presidential Palace with TALIBAN fighters

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Inside Afgan Presidential Palace with TALIBAN fighters News & Views
U.S. media shows a few street scenes of events in Afghanistan. Arab-based Aljazeera news went inside the Presidential Palace with Taliban fighters.

Many of our viewers have either been involved in, or know those who have been involved in Afganastan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQhRsR7UdWw
8/15/21 9:21 pm

Post UncleJD
my German first cousin's son was in Kabul as an attache of the German government. He had to evacuate yesterday morning. My point is that Quid-Pro-Joe is putting not only American ambassadors and Afghans' lives at risk but also those of our allies. He is a global disgrace of the magnitude of the pretend-disgrace the TDS inflicted had for Trump. Trump sent a message that if Joe had any decency he would step down over this humiliation. The border crisis, covid 5 times worse than when he entered office, runaway inflation, supply-chains crippled, and now the worst middle-east collapse since Beirut, all within 8 months of taking office! Jimmy Carter was a genius compared with this clown. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
8/16/21 10:17 am

Post Here's what I'm going to send to ... Mat
Here's what I'm going to send to my elected representatives:

The exit from Afghanistan is shameful and criminal as to the manner it is being conducted. The leadership of the military (that is the generals), the directors of the various intelligence agencies, the Secretary of Defense and State, as well as high career State Department personal should be investigated by Congress. If they lied to advance their careers or to profit from the situation, they should be tried for treason. I am sick of seeing these self-serving sellouts drawing their pensions while profiting on their books and appearances on cable news.

Also, there should not be any money paid to the Taliban to “get” our people out of that region of the world. If in the future it is revealed payments were made by tax paying Americans to these terrorist, there will and should be grave repercussions.

If the Taliban tries to hold our people hostage, there should be a bombing campaign to destroy everything the American taxpayer built over the years, including the Dahla Dam on the Arghandab River, which enables opium cultivation – only those who want to have more opium do not want to destroy this dam. Other targets should included, air bases, bridges, roads, electrical grids and government building built by the USA, including hospitals.

There should not be any support for NGOs providing “humanitarian aid” as it will strengthen the Taliban. When will our elected officials learn the USA does not get goodwill from those who want to destroy our freedom. Let the people of Afghanistan, especially the ones who were so willing to take American money but not fight for their own freedoms, live under the control of those who hate American.

Finally, what fool thinks spending millions/billions of American taxpayer dollars on having trails for those captured on the battlefield. They deserve battlefield justice, which is a bullet in the head. When will Washington D.C. put American Citizens lives ahead of our enemies?
Acts Enthusiast
8/17/21 8:33 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic