Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

McDonald's Fries have 19 ingredients.

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post McDonald's Fries have 19 ingredients. News & Views
Love McD's fries; the BEST, but it is now revealed their fries have 19 ingredients. Does not help or hurt the anointing or sermon prep, but that is a lot of chemicals in one order.

We thought there were three ingredients; potatoes, oil and salt. 19 surprised us. This is the list. https://www.mashed.com/67746/whats-really-mcdonalds-french-fries/

A lot of us are trying to cut back on weight and chemicals in our food.
5/16/21 5:49 pm

Post UncleJD
McDonalds' fries are OVERRATED!

1. Whataburger
2. In and Out
3. Five Guys
4. Arby's curly
5. Carl's Junior

100. McDonalds
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
5/19/21 1:37 pm

Post Heresy, Uncle JD! Aaron Scott
UncleJD wrote:

1. Whataburger
2. In and Out
3. Five Guys
4. Arby's curly
5. Carl's Junior

100. McDonalds

OK, very simply, McDonald's fries ARE the best.

That doesn't mean others don't have good fries, only that they are still a notch down the ladder.

Five Guys has good fries, but, really, anyone can make them, since they are just sliced potatoes, etc. (McDonald's is, theoretically, the same thing, but there's some magic there.)

Arby's curly fries are just not in the running, I don't think...unless you're hungry.

In truth, though, I guess that french fries are just good, period...but McDonald's just has figured out the Da Vinci Code on them. Not so thick that the crispiness is lost...using the right cooking oil...etc.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
5/19/21 2:52 pm

Post Re: Heresy, Uncle JD! UncleJD
Aaron Scott wrote:
UncleJD wrote:

1. Whataburger
2. In and Out
3. Five Guys
4. Arby's curly
5. Carl's Junior

100. McDonalds

That doesn't mean others don't have good fries, only that they are still a notch down the ladder.

Five Guys has good fries, but, really, anyone can make them, since they are just sliced potatoes, etc. (McDonald's is, theoretically, the same thing, but there's some magic there.)

Arby's curly fries are just not in the running, I don't think...unless you're hungry.

In truth, though, I guess that french fries are just good, period...but McDonald's just has figured out the Da Vinci Code on them. Not so thick that the crispiness is lost...using the right cooking oil...etc.

clearly the extra 18 ingredients are used to bake your brain-cells, praying for your full recovery
5/20/21 9:16 am

Post Re: Heresy, Uncle JD! Aaron Scott
UncleJD wrote:
Aaron Scott wrote:
UncleJD wrote:

1. Whataburger
2. In and Out
3. Five Guys
4. Arby's curly
5. Carl's Junior

100. McDonalds

clearly the extra 18 ingredients are used to bake your brain-cells, praying for your full recovery

WAIT!!! If my full recovery means I won't enjoy McDonald's fries as much as before...I'm good with having whatever it is I have.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
5/20/21 9:54 am

Post Re: Heresy, Uncle JD! UncleJD
Aaron Scott wrote:

WAIT!!! If my full recovery means I won't enjoy McDonald's fries as much as before...I'm good with having whatever it is I have.

your choice, but next time you're there, ask yourself, can a place that looks and smells like this, being ran by people who hate being there, actually produce something as tasty as my brain is telling me this is? I'm telling you its the Matrix of french-fries;.
5/21/21 8:12 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic