Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Hillary arrested, now in GITMO (Not)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Hillary arrested, now in GITMO (Not) Cojak
A friend just told my wife that FINALLY Hillary will pay. Some SEALS loyal to Trump have whisked her off to GITMO, where she is spilling the beans on child sex trafficking, stealing from the gov't and other treasonable offenses. Not long until Biden will be arrested too.

My wife said, "I haven't seen that in the news!"

"Oh that? Of course not, anything bad about Democrats will not be published."

This is supposed to be an intelligent lady!

I cannot believe folks believe this.
They used an old news footage of when Hillary fainted during the campaign for president.

One conspiracy theory after another. When she shows up in the USA, this story will morph into something else. If it was not so serious it would be hillarious. Sad
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
3/8/21 4:42 pm

Post Q Anon FG Minister
Q Anon has crept into the church and I am very troubled by it. I have a few who believe that Trump is still President and we are under martial law right now. Troops loyal to Trump were to have taken siege of the country and he was to be re-inaugurated on March 4. When it didn't happen they moved it to April 1. These folks told me they picked this up from pastors on DayStar TV. This is scary that preachers have fallen for this nonsense. Acts-celerater
3/9/21 8:56 am

Post Cojak
Just in case you see Hillary on the news, just remember the Democrats have a stand in for her, so close to her profile that you cannot tell the difference.

This stuff is beyond far out.

There are some scary things in this country, Biden doesn't bother me as much as his VP does. This whole this is crazy, Biden is already supposed to be in jail with his son and the VP should already be president if the conspiracy theories were accurate. They just morph into another story.

We who love the Lord, should pray and seek guidance for our lives.....
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
3/9/21 9:42 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic