Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump is the only sensible person running for President (L)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Resident Skeptic
Eddie Robbins wrote:
Comparing Trump with Jesus. We have a problem.

You guys constantly compare Trump to Jesus without realizing it. You choose to point out how far short he comes in some areas to Christ's example. I am pointing some examples where his actions have been similar to Christ's. We are even.

Last edited by Resident Skeptic on 12/3/15 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acts-dicted
12/3/15 4:55 pm

Post Cojak
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Cojak wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Where have you been? He has 25% of the black vote. Scores of Democrats are backing him. He leads among independents.

I have been pretty much all over the country, my friend. I am looking down the road. I know all it takes is one misstatement and the game is lost. Unless Trump quits shooting from the hip, he is going to do that.

Make no mistake, I WILL vote for the person most likely to beat Hillary.

Today 25% is a POSSIBLE 9 mil votes. Not bad, for sure. Will they vote? Who knows?

Romney got 17% of the black vote against a black president, didn't help much.

Say you have 10 million folk yelling TRUMP TRUMP etc(it would look like you have the world by the tail) , it takes 65milllion to win.... (+/- a few mil)

All I am saying is I hope I am wrong, but looking at a GOP in disarray, SECRETELY (in public, LOL) plotting together to sink the #1 guy, makes for a great circular firing squad! Confused Confused Confused Sad

Uh, Obama got over NINETY percent of the black vote.

Not being picky, but I guess it is according to what articles you read... i.e.

NEWS & POLITICS
U.S. Census Confirms: Mitt Romney Won Abysmal 17 percent of Votes among People of Color.
Black voters turned out at a higher rate than whites for the first time in history

It wasn't the blacks that but Obama in, they helped of course but without a lot of YOUNG White not-associated voters we might have had a real president. Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/3/15 5:04 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Cojak wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Cojak wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Where have you been? He has 25% of the black vote. Scores of Democrats are backing him. He leads among independents.

I have been pretty much all over the country, my friend. I am looking down the road. I know all it takes is one misstatement and the game is lost. Unless Trump quits shooting from the hip, he is going to do that.

Make no mistake, I WILL vote for the person most likely to beat Hillary.

Today 25% is a POSSIBLE 9 mil votes. Not bad, for sure. Will they vote? Who knows?

Romney got 17% of the black vote against a black president, didn't help much.

Say you have 10 million folk yelling TRUMP TRUMP etc(it would look like you have the world by the tail) , it takes 65milllion to win.... (+/- a few mil)

All I am saying is I hope I am wrong, but looking at a GOP in disarray, SECRETELY (in public, LOL) plotting together to sink the #1 guy, makes for a great circular firing squad! Confused Confused Confused Sad

Uh, Obama got over NINETY percent of the black vote.

Not being picky, but I guess it is according to what articles you read... i.e.

NEWS & POLITICS
U.S. Census Confirms: Mitt Romney Won Abysmal 17 percent of Votes among People of Color.
Black voters turned out at a higher rate than whites for the first time in history

It wasn't the blacks that but Obama in, they helped of course but without a lot of YOUNG White not-associated voters we might have had a real president. Embarassed

"People of color" simply is another term for non-white.
12/3/15 6:26 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
I am looking for Bishop-in-Chief but I don't want a woman hating jerk either. Acts-pert Poster
12/3/15 6:39 pm

Post Link
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Link wrote:
Do you really want a president who is so loose with insulting people, saying someone else is a 'bad person', 'a light weight.'

Seeing Trump is on TV is like a live version of Actscelerate.

it's just par for the course anymore.

Guys have been called a lot worse on here than a 'bad person', 'a light weight.

Perhaps Trump DOES post on here with a pen name.

Most people don't. Not usually. Occasionally, it happens on Actscelerate.

But people on this forum aren't in a position to cause an international incident by insulting a foreign head of state or other government official.
12/3/15 6:41 pm

Post Cojak
Resident Skeptic wrote:

"People of color" simply is another term for non-white.

I actually know that RS, I really do, but I read the article and it was about blacks and the other folks of color (actual voters) made up a very small per cent.

I really do not care about the small differences of percentages, if I was a betting man I would give 5 to 1 odds that Trump does not become president. I like much he has said, I agree with MOST of his ideas, The most important thing he has said is destroy the oil supply and you will start a downward spiral.

As I said, I will vote for him if he is the nominee. I will not vote for him if he is independent. Either way I hope I am wrong, but he isn't going to make it. WE have never had a MOUTH make it, and I do not think he will be the first. Sad
12/3/15 6:42 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Eddie Robbins wrote:
I am looking for Bishop-in-Chief but I don't want a woman hating jerk either.

There are no woman haters in this race that I'm aware of.
12/3/15 7:01 pm

Post At Least Trump Has the Support of FG Minister
All three of his wives. He denigrates and ridicules everyone who opposes him and actually says he will deport 11 million illegals. Not only is it logistically impossible, it is a legal nightmare and is not going to happen.

What some of you guys don't seem to understand is that whoever wins the presidency has to govern. Trump thinks he can run the government like he runs his business. HE CAN'T! In government you don't simply fire the non-producers or people who tick you off! You don't say to the Speaker of the House or the Senate Minority leader "you're fired!" Running a private business is very different than running a government.

In the same way, Ted Cruz is despised by Republicans in Congress as much as he is hated by democrats. I have heard that many Congressional Republicans feel they could work with Hillary better than Cruz! I think Cruz is exactly right on so many points - but his abrasive nature won't work in governing. I'm supporting Rubio for President and Fiorina for VP.
Acts-celerater
12/4/15 9:46 am

Post Re: At Least Trump Has the Support of UncleJD
FG Minister wrote:
. I'm supporting Rubio for President and Fiorina for VP.

I ran that through Google Translate and this is what came up

FG Minister wrote:
. I'm supporting "same-old-same-old,McRomney,Bush,All-Talk,Democrat-appeaser" for President and "Token Outsider" for VP.

I go back and forth on Trump I admit it (mostly because he is a jerk, but a jerk might be what we need), I love Cruz, like Carson as a person, don't think any of the other "outsiders" have a chance, and loath every single one of the business-as-usual, big-government-works, dont'-rock-the-boat Repugnantcrats in the race and vow not to even drive by the polling place if they are on the ticket. That my friend is why Trump is miles ahead of them all in every poll, people are DONE with the appeasers.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/4/15 3:10 pm

Post True Story Cojak
When Clinton was running for president I stopped by a farm in Missouri, one of the most Christian men I have ever known. A farmer who worked 40 hours at a secular Job.
"Ken, it looks like the old boy Clinton is going in,"

"Ain't no way, he is a draft dodger sitting here comfortable in the states while my son went to Vietnam, like I went to Europe in WWII. Jack, I haven't talked to one man who is going to vote for a skirt chaser."

I thought, friend you might have talked to 100 people, Missourians, farmers etc. YOu are right they ain't gonna vote for Clinton.

That said, it is early, and I fear the worst is yet to come.

Albeit a tragedy, the terrorists will aid the GOP who was not afraid to 'profile' and call a spade a spade. Twisted Evil
12/4/15 4:13 pm

Post Re: True Story UncleJD
Cojak wrote:

Albeit a tragedy, the terrorists will aid the GOP who was not afraid to 'profile' and call a spade a spade. Twisted Evil

You're right. I'd prefer Cruz and think he'd be 10 times more effective than Trump, but Trump said all the right things at the right time and the American people are very pragmatic when it comes to voting. If they are convinced the economy is bad and its Bush's fault, they'll vote for Clinton. If they see terrorism is running rampant in this world and is now on our shores and Obama calls it workplace violence, not-Islam, and illegal-immigration-is-good, then they will vote for the one furthest away from that PC madness. In this case its probably going to be Trump. He is climbing in the polls since Wednesday. I don't even believe he's the best choice against immigration problems, definitely not against foreign terrorism, but he's been the loudest and the least PC so that backlash will carry him further than anyone could have believed. If he makes it to the ticket, I'll vote for him.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/4/15 4:21 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic