Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Pastor Sells "Holy Pens" that Make Students Pass Exams With No Study

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Pastor Sells "Holy Pens" that Make Students Pass Exams With No Study Old Time Country Preacher
Not sure why the title didn't post, but here it is:

Pastor Sells ‘Holy Pens’ That Make Students Pass Exams Without Studying

HARARE – A Local prophet is raising more questions than answers after selling ballpoints to congregants during his church service on Sunday, claiming that they are anointed.

Prophet Sham Hungwe of House of Grace International Church, who operates at Machipisa Shopping Centre, distributed hundreds of pens to people who are about to sit for exams.

The pens which cost at least 15 cents were being sold for different amounts ranging between US$1 and US$20 depending on what you can afford.

Prophet Sham said those who are sitting for their exams only needed faith and the anointed pen to pass. “It is anointed and I declare passes when your children sit for exams; when you sit for your exams ,” he said.

With the ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level examinations around the corner, the pens sold like hot cakes and congregants were seen scrambling to the pulpit to get them.

“They (pens) are said to work for anyone who is sitting for any test. My son is not very bright and I think this will help him. With the knowledge he has acquired and this pen from the man of God, I think it is going to work.”

One female congregants parted ways with more than US$10 for a pen as they were told the more they give, the more their faith and the more their children will pass.

One of the congregants testified that he scored 14 points at ‘A’ Level last year after using the pen he was given by Prophet Sham.

Prophet Sham went on to perform a number of miracles before thousands of worshippers who attended the service. A number of people gave testimonies of deliverance after getting prayers and anointing water from the man of God.
Acts-pert Poster
10/23/15 6:01 pm

Post c6thplayer1
A lot of em start this way , a few bucks for a novelty then they advance up to the Lear Jet. Cool Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/24/15 8:03 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Acts-pert Poster
10/25/15 8:38 pm

Post Re: Pastor Sells "Holy Pens" that Make Students Pass Exams With No Study Methocostal
Sure that wasn't Kenneth Copeland?

Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Not sure why the title didn't post, but here it is:

Pastor Sells ‘Holy Pens’ That Make Students Pass Exams Without Studying

HARARE – A Local prophet is raising more questions than answers after selling ballpoints to congregants during his church service on Sunday, claiming that they are anointed.

Prophet Sham Hungwe of House of Grace International Church, who operates at Machipisa Shopping Centre, distributed hundreds of pens to people who are about to sit for exams.

The pens which cost at least 15 cents were being sold for different amounts ranging between US$1 and US$20 depending on what you can afford.

Prophet Sham said those who are sitting for their exams only needed faith and the anointed pen to pass. “It is anointed and I declare passes when your children sit for exams; when you sit for your exams ,” he said.

With the ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level examinations around the corner, the pens sold like hot cakes and congregants were seen scrambling to the pulpit to get them.

“They (pens) are said to work for anyone who is sitting for any test. My son is not very bright and I think this will help him. With the knowledge he has acquired and this pen from the man of God, I think it is going to work.”

One female congregants parted ways with more than US$10 for a pen as they were told the more they give, the more their faith and the more their children will pass.

One of the congregants testified that he scored 14 points at ‘A’ Level last year after using the pen he was given by Prophet Sham.

Prophet Sham went on to perform a number of miracles before thousands of worshippers who attended the service. A number of people gave testimonies of deliverance after getting prayers and anointing water from the man of God.
Friendly Face
10/26/15 2:29 pm

Post John Jett
Prophet SHAM ROFL ROFL Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
10/26/15 2:43 pm

Post diakoneo
John Jett wrote:
Prophet SHAM ROFL ROFL

I thought that was a made up name. lol.

I was pronouncing the last name like hungry with a "we" at the end.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/26/15 3:37 pm

Post UncleJD
diakoneo wrote:
John Jett wrote:
Prophet SHAM ROFL ROFL

LOL, sounds like an Onion article to me
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/26/15 5:29 pm

UncleJD wrote:
diakoneo wrote:
John Jett wrote:
Prophet SHAM ROFL ROFL

LOL, sounds like an Onion article to me

Straight from the Huffington Post:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/10/26/pastor-sells-holy-pens-that-make-students-pass-their-exams_n_8387930.html
Acts-pert Poster
10/26/15 6:22 pm

Post georgiapath
Are you sure it's not Shane Vaughn. Laughing Laughing I'm amazed at how stupid people are, not an ounce of common sense. Acts-dicted
10/30/15 11:32 am

georgiapath wrote:
Are you sure it's not Shane Vaughn. Laughing Laughing I'm amazed at how stupid people are, not an ounce of common sense.

It's called the Gift of Gullibility, GP. Not a spiritual gift, mind ya, but one in frequent operation.
Acts-pert Poster
10/30/15 2:29 pm

Post Link
First he could sell the pens, then they could use them to fill out the forms to get PhD's from his organization, based on their life experience. Then people could testify about how successful their pens were at getting them degrees.
10/31/15 7:11 pm

Link wrote:
First he could sell the pens, then they could use them to fill out the forms to get PhD's from his organization, based on their life experience. Then people could testify about how successful their pens were at getting them degrees.

Yep, an some preachers would git em, tout em, use em by puttin PhD on their business cards, church signs/websites/stationary/office door plate, etc.

Blessed be
Look at me
Somebody gave
Me a PhD
Acts-pert Poster
10/31/15 11:11 pm

Post bradfreeman
These pens would work perfectly if the students could keep their hands off of them. Cool

My website: www.bradfreeman.com
My blog: http://bradcfreeman.tumblr.com/
Acts-dicted
11/1/15 1:44 pm

Post So, true Brad. Mark Ledbetter
bradfreeman wrote:
These pens would work perfectly if the students could keep their hands off of them. 8)

Without study or effort on their parts, they could sit at their desks and watch the pens actually answer the questions.

Why, they wouldn't have to worry about getting a good night's sleep the night before or eating a good breakfast.

Even better, they could just stay home and send their pens to school.

Hey, with one of these pens all I have to do is to decide which PhD to go for, or even how many diplomas I want to hang on my wall.
Spirit-Led
(This is how I want to be)
Golf Cart Mafia Associate
11/1/15 10:03 pm

Post Link
If they don't pass, the preacher can say they didn't have enough faith when they bought the pen, or they didn't pay enough.
11/2/15 12:00 am

Link wrote:
If they don't pass, the preacher can say they didn't have enough faith.

Yep, typical woffie-speak.
Acts-pert Poster
11/2/15 12:40 am

Post Re: So, true Brad. bradfreeman
Mark Ledbetter wrote:
bradfreeman wrote:
These pens would work perfectly if the students could keep their hands off of them. Cool

Without study or effort on their parts, they could sit at their desks and watch the pens actually answer the questions.

Why, they wouldn't have to worry about getting a good night's sleep the night before or eating a good breakfast.

Even better, they could just stay home and send their pens to school.

Hey, with one of these pens all I have to do is to decide which PhD to go for, or even how many diplomas I want to hang on my wall.

Laughing Laughing

I could have used one these!

My website: www.bradfreeman.com
My blog: http://bradcfreeman.tumblr.com/
Acts-dicted
11/2/15 7:54 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic