Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate
Browse by what's: hot | new | rising | top of the week

Did Fiorina lie about video?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Did Fiorina lie about video? John Jett
Like many out there, I felt like Carly Fiorina won the debate hands-down. But as I read the news this morning, several, albeit liberal, websites claim that she lied about seeing the video of the "fetus" (poor word choice btw), lying on the table moving while they extract his or her brain. She challenged Clinton and Obama to watch the video. She seemed very passionate, even restraining tears. Anyone know if there is such a video? Was she exaggerating about the video where the PP worker refers to this? Does it indicate she hasn't seen the videos at all and is just going off her memory of what she read about them? Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
9/18/15 9:15 am

Post bonnie knox
John, I don't know; I don't intend to watch any of the videos. But I agree with defunding Planned Parenthood. I do agree that the harvesting of human parts that Planned Parenthood is doing is shameful. I'm glad to see a candidate forcefully say we as a nation should be ashamed of what funding them says about our moral character.
I think a slight majority of people in the US favor the funding of Planned Parenthood, but I suspect a majority of Republicans are against so. Maybe Fiorina was aiming at Republicans, but as decisive as she comes across, I don't think she will try to backtrack from that even if she ends up in the general election.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/18/15 9:36 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
I think it is semantics.

The heart is clearly beating - not sure about other movements.

I would say a heart beating is "movement", however.
9/18/15 9:51 am

Post John Jett
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
I think it is semantics.

The heart is clearly beating - not sure about other movements.

I would say a heart beating is "movement", however.

so there is a video showing this (an aborted baby lying on a table with heart still beating, etc... )? That's all I'm asking. I don't want to watch it, I can't take it.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
9/18/15 10:12 am

Post Dave Dorsey
I haven't watched the videos, but I read an article that at (IIRC) 7:25 in a particular video you can see an aborted baby's leg kick while it lays on some kind of table. If I remember when I get home, I will see if I can find the article. It cited an exact video and timestamp.

You cannot see, to my knowledge, a heart still beating -- but if a leg is kicking, then the beating heart is implied.

These are the same liberal websites that say the videos are very selectively edited (when the entire uncut versions are available), and so on. They seem to be locking in on the fact that you cannot see a heart beating, even though you do see a baby's leg kick. However, I am just going based on what I read in the article I saw. I also cannot bear to watch any of the videos.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/18/15 10:23 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
To me - I saw a heart beating. The baby was clearly alive.
9/18/15 10:43 am

Post John Jett
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
To me - I saw a heart beating. The baby was clearly alive.

Thanks, if you guys saw a video then I'm satisfied. Libs lying about lies then.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
9/18/15 10:50 am

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Where are these videos where folk can watch em if they want to? Acts-pert Poster
9/18/15 12:23 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
It's a distraction. That's how they do it. Acts-pert Poster
9/18/15 12:29 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
One of my more liberal friends posted about the article. A commenter said the video shows them getting ready to harvest a brain, then contrasts that scene with the pic of a live child, kicking his feet, etc. They do not harvest organs from living fetuses. They showed the living child to remind people of what is going on. So, Fiorina didn't lie...but neither did they harvest from a living child.

If you haven't seen the videos, you should watch at least one. It is truly appalling. But we need to know what is being done with these babies. After watching the first one, all I could think was it was amazing God has not rained down judgment already. And the callousness of the executives talking about it...LAUGHING about it. Horrifying.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/18/15 12:54 pm

Post I'll take your word for it..... caseyleejones
but I can't watch it.... Acts-perienced Poster
9/18/15 2:50 pm

Post John Jett
I watched the first one, it was more than I ever wanted to see. So you're saying the live shot was a dramatization then? And as far as "they don't harvest tissue from living babies, I know I heard them say they want the organs just as soon as possible, inferring a "stab, kill, cut" method (I hate to be that graphic but that's how it sounded to me) Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
9/18/15 2:53 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
I just found this article. It has the third video included in it (but you don't have to watch it.) This does not show a dramatization. It shows a fetus move its foot. The technician talked before about the person training her that did something to the aborted baby that caused the heart to beat, but technically the baby was already dead. After the shot of the fetus, the former tech described their cutting through the mouth and further up to obtain the brain. She said after she was done, she decided she did not want to be this person, that would do this. She said this was the most terrible experience she had there. She said even if this could help discover a cure for something, she could not be the person doing this. I can't imagine how anyone could.

http://allenbwest.com/2015/09/liberal-fact-checkers-said-fiorina-lied-about-planned-parenthood-but-look-what-we-found/
9/18/15 5:50 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
Tears Acts-pert Poster
9/18/15 6:12 pm

Post John Jett
Thanks Carolyn, I watched it. Its beyond words. Anyone who could watch this and not be outraged has no human decency. It certainly is about the character of this nation as Carly said. Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
9/18/15 11:11 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
John Jett wrote:
Thanks Carolyn, I watched it. Its beyond words. Anyone who could watch this and not be outraged has no human decency. It certainly is about the character of this nation as Carly said.

I was just horrified when I watched this. How can people do this EVERY DAY? Like it's just a business and doesn't involve living beings. Notice the careful verbiage people use not to call them babies or name specific body parts.

As I heard someone say, if this were puppies they were filming, these people would be in jail. But "this is legal and a woman has a right to do with her body what she wants."

Absolutely horrifying. May God have mercy on this nation.
9/19/15 12:40 am

Post Link
Since other people can see the videos, I don't see why she would have intentionally lied.

I haven't seen the videos and don't know where to find them online. I don't think I'm going to watch them. I'm already against abortion.

After the Jakarta riots, a friend of mine went to pick up a daughter who had been stranded at a friend's house during the worst of it. He drove through a certain part of town and took pictures of dead Chinese bodies and a stack of Chinese heads and showed them to me and others. I got a few pages in and told him I didn't want to see the rest. That was enough for me. I don't need to be watching anyone kill babies.
9/19/15 12:49 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
Link wrote:
Since other people can see the videos, I don't see why she would have intentionally lied.

I haven't seen the videos and don't know where to find them online. I don't think I'm going to watch them. I'm already against abortion.

After the Jakarta riots, a friend of mine went to pick up a daughter who had been stranded at a friend's house during the worst of it. He drove through a certain part of town and took pictures of dead Chinese bodies and a stack of Chinese heads and showed them to me and others. I got a few pages in and told him I didn't want to see the rest. That was enough for me. I don't need to be watching anyone kill babies.

She didn't lie. The liberals are trying to make us believe she did. One of the ploys the political folks think they can use to make someone look bad. If they want to change your mind, they just tell you a lie. It's amazing.

The footage is not of an abortion being done, but it does show fetuses that have been aborted and a lengthy interview with a young woman who did "procurements" for specific body parts from the fetuses.
9/19/15 1:26 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic