Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Revelatory word for the week (L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Revelatory word for the week (L) JLarry
This lady has a revelatory word for you.

She is my wife's cousin and is building a very large following. I am dumbfounded by those who are following her. One happens to by my sister.

BTW what is a revelatory word. And does one have to have a special revelation to get the word; "Integrity". I have been preaching this for years and had no idea I was preaching a "revelatory" word.

At least she is as my late brother said: "easy on the eyes".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rORhJnAH3w

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
9/16/15 9:17 am

Post Eddie Robbins
I think the word of the week is "revelatory." And, Larry....get your eyes checked. Acts-pert Poster
9/16/15 9:25 am

Post bonnie knox
Fantastic! I'm going to work that in wherever I can.
Quote:

I think the word of the week is "revelatory."
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/16/15 11:46 am

Post Re: Revelatory word for the week (L) Old Time Country Preacher
JLarry wrote:

BTW what is a revelatory word. And does one have to have a special revelation to get the word; "Integrity".

Webster defines "revelatory" as: "making something known" or "revealing something in usually a surprising way".

Now I watched Miss King's entire video, an here is the deal, Larry.

1. I already knowed what INTEGRITY was, so the prophetess DID NOT make nothin known.

2. I was not surprised at all by anything she said, so, nothing was revealed in a surprising way.

3. She said that to git where God wants me to be, I need a revelatory word from God. An the implication is that she is gonna give me that word. But for she ever said the word integrity, the ole timer thought, "Hey, I got a good Book whats full a revelatory words, a book I'm real familiar with, so why would I need to tune in to hear Miss King's word?"

But to answer your question, why does folk foller her? Why does folk foller Patricia King, Todd Bentley, an all the other cereal saints in the world?
Acts-pert Poster
9/16/15 12:14 pm

Post Link
I followed a facebook link to a clip where Andrew Womack's told his beliefs on the rapture. In it, he said he didn't teach a lot on end times because he didn't have a big 'revelation' on it.

I think some of the Charismatics use 'revelation' to mean that God gives them insight into something, including a passage of scripture. I wouldn't say it is an unbiblical use of the term. Paul prayed for believers to have a 'Spirit of revelation.'

But I do want to roll my eyes a bit when I hear the word heavily used.
9/16/15 1:37 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic