Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

And then she asked, "Have you had more than 10 sexual partners?"

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post And then she asked, "Have you had more than 10 sexual partners?" Cojak
I have never had any serious surgery. A vasectomy and cataracts. Neither required the services of an Anesthesiologist, BUT before this implant surgery I had to meet and talk with one.

I thought she would be explaining what she would be doing. Ah but no, more questions, i.e. allergies, metal inside you, diseases, other surgeries etc.

Since I have not been able to hear, my wife accompanies and interprets. She did not have to interpret the one where the lady asks, "Have you, in your lifetime, had more than 10 sexual partners?"

I paused for a second, as if counting on my fingers, then I turned to my wife and we burst out laughing.. I answered, "NO,"

WE met as teens in the early '50's. She was a member of the church Dad pastored. She was 16. I was 15. She was one of those girls that KNEW, "YOu gotta have a license."

We were bumbling virgins on our one night honeymoon and neither of us have had affairs. She would be unforgiving in that area, she would be gone!

Anyway we have had complete trust for 59 years.

As a military man I have been in houses of prostitution with my buddies. I had coffee and waited. During that time I have had the ladies approach and invite me back, I always smiled and said, "Naw, I'm married."
Their stock retort, "She is ----- everyone while you are gone on the ship."
I had the chance to smile and say, you don't know my girl.

Along that line and about Sailors and Marines, I was surprised at the large number of men who were true to their marriage vows while on cruises, Christians and non believers. I did see the SS superintendant of our church in Norfolk return from one of the rooms. He didn't see me and I didn't see him,we ignored each other.

I am sure he thought 'Jack is waiting for his turn." He would never have believed different. Yeah, I know I should not have been there, BUT you do not travel in Istanbul Turkey alone in uniform . Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
9/11/15 12:31 am

Post Eddie Robbins
Good for you!! Acts-pert Poster
9/11/15 4:59 am

Post Resident Skeptic
I asked my doctor if my heart was strong enough for sex. He said only if I don't participate.
9/11/15 9:32 am

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Resident Skeptic wrote:
I asked my doctor if my heart was strong enough for sex. He said only if I don't participate.

ROFL ROFL ROFL
Acts-pert Poster
9/11/15 10:24 am

Post Cojak
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

ROFL ROFL ROFL

I see you are ROF in sympathy! Smile
9/15/15 1:12 pm

Post JLarry
I would have had to say; "no but what does that have to do with my hearing, the sex I have had has not been that loud".

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
9/15/15 4:02 pm

Post Cojak
JLarry wrote:
I would have had to say; "no but what does that have to do with my hearing, the sex I have had has not been that loud".

Good one!!!!! Smile Smile Smile
9/15/15 7:31 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic