Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

September Events: Yom Kippur; Shemitah; Blood Moons; Gilmour's New CD "Rattle that Lock"

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post September Events: Yom Kippur; Shemitah; Blood Moons; Gilmour's New CD "Rattle that Lock" Old Time Country Preacher
September 2015 Events Discussed on Acts:

Yom Kippur

Shemitah

Blood Moons

September 2015 Event Not Discussed on Acts:

David Gilmour's New CD "Rattle that Lock" to be released this Friday, September 18.
Acts-pert Poster
9/14/15 7:50 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Anybody pre-ordered "Rattle that Lock" yet? Acts-pert Poster
9/15/15 10:55 am

Post Dave Dorsey
Gilmour is probably my single favorite artist. He pretty much is Pink Floyd to me, and I really enjoyed his first two solo albums (an eponymous album and "About Face"). However I found "On an Island" pretty disappointing. I'll probably wait for some reviews to come out before I look at "Rattle that Lock". [Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/15/15 11:30 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Gilmour is probably my single favorite artist. He pretty much is Pink Floyd to me, and I really enjoyed his first two solo albums (an eponymous album and "About Face"). However I found "On an Island" pretty disappointing. I'll probably wait for some reviews to come out before I look at "Rattle that Lock".

yeah - maybe the blood moons/shemitah will cause this album to be a disaster.

Doesn't he know its nothing but doom and gloom this month - doesn't he read John Hagee?
9/15/15 11:37 am

Post Dave Dorsey
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Doesn't he know its nothing but doom and gloom this month - doesn't he read John Hagee?

I am pretty excited about this month. The missus and I have made some big strides toward our debt. Also, October is a three paycheck month for us, so hopefully global civilization won't collapse in the next two weeks.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/15/15 12:24 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Gilmour is probably my single favorite artist. He pretty much is Pink Floyd to me, and I really enjoyed his first two solo albums (an eponymous album and "About Face"). However I found "On an Island" pretty disappointing. I'll probably wait for some reviews to come out before I look at "Rattle that Lock".

Trippy, son, you done trippin with the ole timer here. I knowed you was right about somethin, an here it is. They was about 3-4 songs on the "On an Island" CD that I really liked.

The lyrics for the new release are based on Paradise Lost.

Here is Rattle that Lock: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1v7hXEQhsQ

Classic Gilmour Guitar toward the end of the song.
Acts-pert Poster
9/15/15 2:40 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic