Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Lifestyle issues...

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Lifestyle issues... bradfreeman
There is only one lifestyle that enters the kingdom - the life of faith.

"For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “But the righteous man shall live by faith.” Rom. 1:17

If you are living by faith you are in Christ, judged by His works, a righteous man and in the kingdom.
If you are not living by faith, you are in Adam, and will be judged by his works, and found unrighteous.

Our disdain for sin won't change anyone.
His disdain for sin has made a Way for everyone!

The power of God to change a man is in the Good News that Jesus has reconciled the world to God and taken away the sin of the world. We need to call them what God calls them - clean and holy. If that Word is heard and believed, it will produce the fruit of that seed in their lives - clean and holy lives.

Acts 10:14 But Peter said, “By no means, Lord, for I have never eaten anything unholy and unclean.” 15 Again a voice came to him a second time, “What God has cleansed, no longer consider unholy.” ... 28 And he said to them, “You yourselves know how unlawful it is for a man who is a Jew to associate with a foreigner or to visit him; and yet God has shown me that I should not call any man unholy or unclean.

God has cleansed and reconciled every man. They are no longer what the Law calls them!
God told Peter to "consider" them holy.
Can WE believe this Word? Will we preach this Good News?
When they hear and believe this Good News, it produces His life in them.

Rom. 10:16 However, they did not all heed the good news; for Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our report?” 17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.

Gal. 3:2 This is the only thing I want to find out from you: did you receive the Spirit by the works of the Law, or by hearing with faith?

My website: www.bradfreeman.com
My blog: http://bradcfreeman.tumblr.com/
Acts-dicted
9/8/15 7:00 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic