Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Another COG Goes Independent
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post I chose to stay muricewatsonsfriend
there are Sauls in everyone of our lives. I had one that was determined to "punish me" and demand that I surrender my credentials. It never went to trial, because the Lord stepped in (using an intercessor).
there are many men who suffer from bipolar, PTSD, and other maladies that are in positions of authority.
like David, we must choose to rise above it and walk in the anointing that God has on our life.
I chose to stay, but if our brother felt that he simply couldn't stay with us any longer, then let us bid him godspeed and not burn any bridges.
- Darius
Acts-celerater
8/29/15 9:26 am

Post Re: I'm not sure ... Bulldawgbishop
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Mat wrote:

Again, what are the reason for this church in FL to go independent?

Mat

The good Book is clear on this, Mat. They was not of us.

But...But..BUT...That only works (THAT being to use that particular scripture 1 John 2:19) if the original US was the Church of God, Cleveland, [b[b]]Tn...1 John 2:19...They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us. [/b][/b]

The problem is US isnt the COG but the KOG...Kingdom of God. The Kingdom goes way beyond the scope and realm of any denomination. I have no idea who this church or this Pastor is so I am not speaking to their specific reasoning behind leaving the COG. The point is they ARE still with US when US is the Kingdom of God. js
Acts-celerater
9/1/15 3:50 pm

Post saying Tracy S Hamilton
Christine Caine said it best and I think it applies or could apply in some of these situations with guys leaving:

"I refuse to be a part of a movement whose history is greater than its future."
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
9/3/15 9:41 pm

Post Re: saying Old Time Country Preacher
Tracy S Hamilton wrote:
Christine Caine said it best and I think it applies or could apply in some of these situations with guys leaving:

"I refuse to be a part of a movement whose history is greater than its future."

Are you a follower of Christine Caine?
Acts-pert Poster
9/3/15 11:28 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.