Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

What is an appropriate gift for an outgoing State Overseer?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Pastor Moody cogalltheway
I did not want my last post to seem to be negative at all. I was celebrating the Walker's blessings. I was told this information by a councilman and thought it was great.

1. If all the churches in TN just gave $100 you would have over $30,000 for the Walkers. I did not think $25,000 was in excess considering the way it was proposed. I understand that the TN state council can spend $10,000 how they want. I didn't mean to insinuate that you all were over spending if I did.

2. If all the TN ministerial family are invited to a function and all the special guests as well, and a meal/refreshments are served then $10,000 is a good budget to work off of. Food as well as entertainment are not cheap.

3. The car is understandable as it's 4 yrs old and like you said it has lost value.

Please know I was celebrating and blessing the Walkers. Since I questioned it in the earlier posts I thought I could say something positive and it be ok. Thanks Chris for your openness. "Hook 'em Horns"
Friendly Face
6/2/14 5:57 am

Post Walker cogalltheway
Will he be reappointed to another job or pastorate or is he retiring? Friendly Face
6/2/14 7:30 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.