Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Where does the Bible say it is always God's will to heal?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Re: OTCP... Old Time Country Preacher
bradfreeman wrote:
[
Paul's thorn wasn't mental illness. It was persecution.

I'm glad you know that fer shore.
Acts-pert Poster
4/10/14 2:55 pm

Post bradfreeman
2 Cor. 1:20 For as many as are the promises of God, in Him they are yes ; therefore also through Him is our Amen to the glory of God through us. 21 Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and anointed us is God, 22 who also sealed us and gave us the Spirit in our hearts as a pledge.

What's God's answer? Not this time. Maybe later. No. His answer is yes!

Jesus is the realized promised land of rest pictured in the old testament.
If you are "in Him" there is a flow of milk and honey where all of God's promises are "yes"!
Healing? Yes.

My website: www.bradfreeman.com
My blog: http://bradcfreeman.tumblr.com/
Acts-dicted
4/18/14 9:11 pm

Post This is probably the best post on this subject.... caseyleejones
philunderwood wrote:
Y'all ask the wrong questions and argue the wrong angles!!!

First, land on the fact that in God's original intent life and health and wholeness were absolute.

Second, land on the fact that sin's entrance into the world has wreaked all manner of havoc & hell among humanity.

Third, land on the fact that God wants us to be redeemers, healers and restorers.

Finally, go out and preach the gospel to those who are in lack and have loss in their lives. Restore sight to the blind. Heal diseases. Set free. Proclaim Favor!!

To argue about this is petty at best, and rebellious at worse. Just get on the life side and pray, preach, prophesy, and let life happen.

but has gotten buried....

I remember hearing a minister say that the gospel of Jesus Christ is not to be argued, debated, theorized etc....but to be proclaimed....

luke 4:18-19 “The Spirit of the Lord is on me,
because he has anointed me
to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners
and recovery of sight for the blind,
to set the oppressed free,
to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor

Proclaim....don't persuade.....
Acts-perienced Poster
4/21/14 7:57 am

Post Re: This is probably the best post on this subject.... Old Time Country Preacher
caseyleejones wrote:
philunderwood wrote:
Y'all ask the wrong questions and argue the wrong angles!!!

First, land on the fact that in God's original intent life and health and wholeness were absolute.

Second, land on the fact that sin's entrance into the world has wreaked all manner of havoc & hell among humanity.

Third, land on the fact that God wants us to be redeemers, healers and restorers.

Finally, go out and preach the gospel to those who are in lack and have loss in their lives. Restore sight to the blind. Heal diseases. Set free. Proclaim Favor!!

To argue about this is petty at best, and rebellious at worse. Just get on the life side and pray, preach, prophesy, and let life happen.

but has gotten buried....

I remember hearing a minister say that the gospel of Jesus Christ is not to be argued, debated, theorized etc....but to be proclaimed....

luke 4:18-19 “The Spirit of the Lord is on me,
because he has anointed me
to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners
and recovery of sight for the blind,
to set the oppressed free,
to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor

Proclaim....don't persuade.....

I disagree!

I agree that preachers should proclaim the full potential of the gospel, but as a pastor, folk also need to hear that there are times physical healin don't happen. And how should the Christian respond, feel, or perceive God when healin don't happen.
Acts-pert Poster
4/21/14 9:25 am

Post Re: Some Say Steve Norris
As to "anyone that says that 'physical' healing is available in EVERY situation", if they are wearing glasses, or have fillings (teeth), etc., then there is a problem with their theology... Just saying... Hey, DOC
4/21/14 11:41 am

Post Re: Some Say Old Time Country Preacher
Steve Norris wrote:
As to "anyone that says that 'physical' healing is available in EVERY situation", if they are wearing glasses, or have fillings (teeth), etc., then there is a problem with their theology... Just saying...

What you just sayin is dead on, steve.
Acts-pert Poster
4/21/14 12:57 pm

Post Re: Some Say bradfreeman
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Steve Norris wrote:
As to "anyone that says that 'physical' healing is available in EVERY situation", if they are wearing glasses, or have fillings (teeth), etc., then there is a problem with their theology... Just saying...

What you just sayin is dead on, steve.

Anyone who says Jesus bore ALL of our sicknesses, pains and diseases is dead on.
Anyone who says Jesus redeemed us from the curse of the law is dead on.
Here is what Jesus redeemed us from:

Deut. 28:20 "The Lord will send on you cursing, confusion, and rebuke in all that you set your hand to do, until you are destroyed and until you perish quickly, because of the wickedness of your doings in which you have forsaken Me. 21 The Lord will make the plague cling to you until He has consumed you from the land which you are going to possess. 22 The Lord will strike you with consumption, with fever, with inflammation, with severe burning fever, with the sword, with scorching, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until you perish.

Deut. 28:59 then the Lord will bring upon you and your descendants extraordinary plagues--great and prolonged plagues--and serious and prolonged sicknesses. 60 Moreover He will bring back on you all the diseases of Egypt, of which you were afraid, and they shall cling to you. 61 Also every sickness and every plague, which is not written in this Book of the Law, will the Lord bring upon you until you are destroyed.

So Jesus redeemed us from every plague, sickness and disease written in the Deut. 28 curse and every sickness, disease and plague not written in the Deut. 28 curse...that just about covers it.

When ANY of this attacks us, we can know that it is not God's will or God doing it and confidently rebuke and resist the attack of the devil saying "Jesus redeemed me from this!" It's part of the terrible price of redemption He paid! Enjoy health and life - abundant life!

My website: www.bradfreeman.com
My blog: http://bradcfreeman.tumblr.com/
Acts-dicted
4/24/14 7:48 am

Post Re: Some Say Old Time Country Preacher
bradfreeman wrote:
So Jesus redeemed us from every plague, sickness and disease written in the Deut. 28 curse and every sickness, disease and plague not written in the Deut. 28 curse...that just about covers it.

When ANY of this attacks us, we can know that it is not God's will or God doing it and confidently rebuke and resist the attack of the devil saying "Jesus redeemed me from this!" It's part of the terrible price of redemption He paid! Enjoy health and life - abundant life!

Your hermeneutics are faulty. What you are promoting above is exactly what WOF theology promotes. It is exactly what Kenneth Copeland and his ilk teach. And they have left in their wake myriad wounded souls who believe that God doesn't love them or that somehow--though they did/tried everything they knew--their faith was inadequate. This is shameful teaching!!! It is error!!!
Acts-pert Poster
4/24/14 9:46 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.