Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Question for Post Tribbers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Re: Why can't we just admit Patrick Harris
Da Sheik wrote:
We don't have all the answers when it comes to eschatology Question Question

Bingo....

I lean toward pre-trib, but you know the more I read with fresh eyes, it's really not as clear as eveyone seems to believe.

Patrick
Acts Enthusiast
9/27/12 7:47 am

Post diakoneo
Curtis Lowe II wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Christlaw wrote:
(That does not mean believers will be spared from the wrath of the world, the Devil, demonic forces, the Beast or the Antichrist, however. Believers in the first century and down through the centuries have often had to suffer imprisonment, torture, and death for their faith. Are we any better than they? ).

Amen!!

I understand that but it seems that most of the killing is done by God in Revelations. There is a difference between tribulation which we all suffer at times and the "time of tribulation seen in Revelations.

What if God allowed His Saints to be tortured and to die? What would that be to us for whom He gave His Only Begotten for? To live is Christ, to die is gain.

What can separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus?
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
9/28/12 11:02 am

Post I see good Curtis Lowe II
arguments on both sides. One thing that really stumps me is why even have a rapture or catching away if it is only for the purpose of making a big U-turn in the sky and coming right back down again.

"Don't taze me bro!"
Acts-celerater
9/29/12 11:08 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
Flesh and blood shall not inherit the kingdom of God. For the kingdom to come, and for believers to enter it, we must have glorified bodies. The resurrection/rapture of the church will be our gathering together unto Him, meeting Him in the air, after which we will return with Him to defeat all the enemies of God at Armageddon. The kingdom will then be set up, when the King comes with all his saints with him. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/30/12 12:25 am

Post A simple request: Mark Ledbetter
Please read 1 & 2 Thessalonians without preconceived positions or without commentary. Read what Paul writes about the 2nd coming... Keep everything in context.
Spirit-Led
(This is how I want to be)
Golf Cart Mafia Associate
9/30/12 3:41 pm

Post Re: I see good Resident Skeptic
Curtis Lowe II wrote:
arguments on both sides. One thing that really stumps me is why even have a rapture or catching away if it is only for the purpose of making a big U-turn in the sky and coming right back down again.

What's the big deal if it is? Would you like to be on the earth as the wrath is poured out? I relish the thought of the last thing the Anti-Christ seeing is the bride of Christ he tried to destroy looking down on him in triumph from the skies.
9/30/12 4:29 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.