Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Will there be Masons in Heaven?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post sheepdogandy
"Like I said the oaths are not literal "

Ask Capt Morgan if they are literal or not. Shocked

www.spwc.church
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
5/14/12 9:18 am

Post theElder
Hard to do since he was killed in 1826, wouldn't you say?? Smile Acts Enthusiast
5/14/12 11:19 am

Post sheepdogandy
History speaks for itself. Cool

www.spwc.church
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
5/14/12 12:47 pm

Post Question to those that defend the masons Texicanii
Who is or was your Worshipful Master?

If it happens to be anyting or anybody beside the Lord Jesus Christ,then it's wrong.
Friendly Face
5/14/12 1:32 pm

Post Re: know so Link
PastorJackson wrote:
That is exactly what I did, 32 is not the highest 3rd is but 32 is the highest in the Scottish rite.

My Dad was not in Scottish right. He said they had higher degrees of masonry that hist in organizations like Scottish Right, but they made those up, and they weren't real. He also said the original masons didn't allow blacks to join and only allowed Jews to go up so far since they didn't believe in Jesus, and that black lodges weren't authentic and were breaking the rules. He probably got out of the Masons about 35 years ago, so that may be an indication of the time period he was involve.d I think he said he was 32nd degree. He doesn't do anything with the Masons and it's been years since we had that conversation.

I suppose its possible that your lodge had three degrees and his had 32, and that you are both convinced that you were a part of the original version of the masons. He got out when we got into Pentecostalism and got more serious about the Lord. The strange thing is that he seemed to think that some of the mason's version of ancient history might actually be true, like the idea that the masons went back to the builders of the temple under king Solomon. While he wasn't a part of the Masons, he seemed protective of them and perhaps held to some of the things he studied there. Later, he seemed to express some skepticism about their beliefs when we discussed it if I recall correctly.

He also seemed irritated when I was a teenager when I asked him if the Masons had a 'grand poo-bah' like Fred Flinstone's lodge or the lodge of Mr Cunningham on Happy Days.

Do you still believe all the Mason stuff, the traditions of the Masons before recorded history?

I suspect the organization may have evolved out of a veterans club for knights or soldiers from the crusades.

Btw, I've read that Masons pray to a god named Jabuba, which masons would identify with God, and that there are various universalist beliefs in the organization. Also, I've read that there are various masons and statements to the effect that there is secret spiritual knowledge that must be gained through being a part of the Masons, an idea not consistent with Christianity. Are there also some liturgical type rituals taken from eastern lands?

I recall reading about a Satanist wanting to laugh when he was Mormon rituals, because these were Luciferian rituals, I think he said. Both probably got their rituals from the Masons.

Quote:

Like I said the oaths are not literal however I made a oath and I let my yes be yes, sounds like he did also.

How do you make a non-literal oath? How does that differ from the words you say for a literal oath?
5/14/12 2:37 pm

Post bonnie knox
Quote:
How do you make a non-literal oath?

I think you cross your fingers, lol.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
5/14/12 2:41 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.