Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

A List of the 613 Mitzvot (Commandments)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Well Isa 58:12
brothers & sisters, this is what I was talking about in another thread about "do we serve the same G-d". There are alot of christian pastors, christian believers here & no one seems excited to talk on any of the Creators wonderful Commandments that are for us, not against.

I am shocked @ all the silence from pastors & believers here on this topic that somehow is not a sticky. There is tremendous knowledge in this thread that not to may people, if any are interested in....

Is that where we are today as "believers" in the One True G-d of Y'sreal? So far removed from the G-d of Y'sreal that we can't even sit down & discuss Scriptures as family in G-d because of the doctrinal changes & are afraid to speak when Truth is presented?

Or was there alot of Truth that goes against what everybody has been taught about the Law, Torah on this thread that they don't want to acknowledge that what they preach may not be correct? Because no one said a thing about what I put down @ the top of page 5 on this thread about Torah & Mercy go hand in hand out of Deut 7:11-15

Thats looks like pride with a littke fear my friends, because what do you do? Its still in your Bible even if you don't want to talk about it on this thread, its not going away, there is alot more to talk on.

So I pray Adonai to deliever you & the people under you if you are a pastor. & that you will start studying the Bible in its correct Jewish context, the Way it is written & speak up on the law, Torah of G-d thats Truth, Righteous, Light, Right, Just, Rock, Word, Covenant, Life, Peace, Good, Lawful, Perfect, etc. B'Shem Y'shua "In the name of Y'shua" Amein

Shalom, Shalom, again (bye)
12/30/11 10:06 am

Post I can NOT get this off of my mind... Isa 58:12
I should have put this down last time I was here, Adonai will not let it leave my mind, so here it is. James 4:17:

Therefore to "him" that "knows" to do good, & does it not, to him it "is" sin...

sin, in this passage in greek in strongs #266 is hamartia, which goes back to #264 hamartano: prop. to miss the Mark (& so not share in the prize)... to sin - for your faults, offend, sin, trespass.

So sin is missing the Mark, which happens to be Torah & Torah is hitting the Mark. In 1 John 3:4 "sin" is the same definition, #266 hamartia, to miss the Mark. But also in 1 John 3:4 the word "transgresseth" for transgresseth the Law is #458 anomia, illegality, i.e. violation of Law or (gen) wickedness:- iniquity, x transgress (tion of) the Law, unrigtheousness.

Another word that is connected with anomia is anomos which means simply: lawless, or without law & agrees with #460, without Law.

So Adoani has had me place His 613 Mitzvot, Commandments before you all so you will know the "Will" of the L-rd, & what is "good" in His sight & what is evil, or sin. For us all to hit the Mark & not become "lawless"

Now you all knoweth....... & James 4:17 is for us all...

Shalom[/b]
1/2/12 1:09 am

Post Yep little "c" Isa 58:12
Laugh it up....

This once again proves you have no idea what your talking about. How sad, & your a pastor, hmmm.

People only make fun of things when they have no answer for the Truths presented. Its a defense mechanism.

I wash my hands of you, your blood be upon your hands.
1/3/12 10:28 pm

Post But thats the point little "c".... Isa 58:12
We see sin, lawlessness, Torahlessness on t.v., every street corner, every home, & we tolerate it....

We tolerate it because its common, its trivial. We tolerate it morning noon & night

Well not anymore, now you all have knowledge of good & evil, James 4:17.

I pray that Ha El Elohe Y'sreal, the G-d of Y'sreal will reveal Truths to everyone & Shalom Peace to return to His Torah, His Ways. Because its Truth...

Shalom, Shalom (good bye again)
1/4/12 12:16 pm

Post Rafael D Martinez

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

These are trying times. Everyone's trying something and getting caught. The Church Lady, 1987
Acts-dicted
1/7/12 3:07 pm

Post Isa 58:12
Rafael D Martinez wrote:

funny...

But its the "Grace" of G-d to "forgive" when we "sin" in the Torah. Grace & Torah go together.

& please, give me a list & point out 5 Commandments in the Torah that you believe "by your faith in G-d" that you don't have to do raf.

Because, I don't remember seeing any of your comments on the "mercy" in the Torah, Law, or any other things. Do you have a response on any Scriptures here raf? Like Dt 7:11-15
1/7/12 9:35 pm

Post Wow doyle
Thanks much for taking the time to make this post. It's one of the longest I've ever seen.

Doyle
1/8/12 5:35 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.