Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Assembly Attendance Poll

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

If you are an Ordained Bishop, answer the following
I am attending the General Assembly and I attended in 2004
43%
 43%  [ 25 ]
I am attending the General Assembly but I did not attend in 2004
24%
 24%  [ 14 ]
I am not attending the General Assembly but I attended in 2004
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
I am not attending the General Assembly and I did not attend in 2004
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Message Author
Post TheoloJohn
Not sure if we will be able to attend this year. It would truly take a miracle, but then again, God has plenty of those stored up for me, I'm sure.
7/11/06 11:03 pm

Post Cagney Not Lacey
Unfortunately, I'm one of the many who will be unable to attend the GA this year. I wish things would have turned out differently and that I could go but at this point, I just don't see it happening. Sad New Member
7/13/06 8:46 pm

Post I would LOVE to go, planned to go BUT... Pastor Jim L. Hamby
my Doctor told me that I MUST have this open heart surgery NOW or risk dying if this aneurysm ruptures. SO, July 17th I am going in for open heart surgery and aorta valve replacement surgery. Friendly Face
7/14/06 11:50 am

Post Re: I would LOVE to go, planned to go BUT... A Merry Heart
Pastor Jim L. Hamby wrote:
my Doctor told me that I MUST have this open heart surgery NOW or risk dying if this aneurysm ruptures. SO, July 17th I am going in for open heart surgery and aorta valve replacement surgery.

Thinking about you, Pastor Hamby and praying that God will grant you a speedy recovery!
Friendly Face
7/16/06 4:39 pm

Post I Guess I'm Going To Drive Over Now BV COG
After much thought and debate, I'm going to make the trip over to Indy, stay a few days and come back home. Doubt I'll be able to attend any of the scheduled meetings but just know that BV was there.

Further note: I am praying for you Bro. Hamby and your surgery.

Acts-dicted
7/16/06 6:13 pm

Post Bullseye77
I will not be spending any of my churches money to go to GA. If they could afford it, I would like to go. when I have gone, I have been to the business sessions because I felt it my responsibility to be there.
I'm staying home and cleaning up after some young whippersnapper who built more than he could pay for and left a mess somebody had to clean up. I'm sure he'll be at GA. The new church he's at has plenty of money. Jealous? Angry? Yeah. Probably a little bit, but I'll get over it. The rest of you have a good time.
7/16/06 9:13 pm

Post singasong
Bullseye77 wrote:
I will not be spending any of my churches money to go to GA. If they could afford it, I would like to go. when I have gone, I have been to the business sessions because I felt it my responsibility to be there.
I'm staying home and cleaning up after some young whippersnapper who built more than he could pay for and left a mess somebody had to clean up. I'm sure he'll be at GA. The new church he's at has plenty of money. Jealous? Angry? Yeah. Probably a little bit, but I'll get over it. The rest of you have a good time.
I am new here, but I wanted to tell you that I respect the fact that you are not going to spend money that your church does not have... THAT is a pastor/shepard. Smile
Friendly Face
7/18/06 10:10 pm

Post Agreed BV COG
That's why I'm only attending for a few days. I want to support the COG by attending but I'm not staying the whole week because I don't want to burden the church with cost. This seems the best compromise I can come up with.

Acts-dicted
7/18/06 10:42 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic