Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Great Article On Women In Preaching Ministry
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Hot Discussions Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Karijay BigPT
I know that God can use you in a mighty way, and He probably does. This is one of those subjects that can be very hurtful to women who do great things for God, and have been the back bone of the church. As a pastor, I know without the ladies who are leaders in my church we would not get very far. I am sure your excitement for the kingdom shows your passion for the lost. Hey, DOC
3/9/08 9:35 pm

Post BigPT
I know that God can use you in a mighty way, and He probably does. This is one of those subjects that can be very hurtful to women who do great things for God, and have been the back bone of the church. As a pastor, I know without the ladies who are leaders in my church we would not get very far. I am sure your excitement for the kingdom shows your passion for the lost. Hey, DOC
3/9/08 9:36 pm

Post Keith BigPT
I have a lot of friends in the four square, but have never met a women pastor in the organization. They might but I just don't know. I use to be good friends with the national Youth Director, but that was some years ago. Hey, DOC
3/9/08 9:40 pm

Post BlessedinMsTn BigPT
Yikes, what a response! You are spending a little too much time on this subject. Condense!

By the way, my family lives in New Orleans.
Hey, DOC
3/9/08 9:45 pm

Post BigPT BlessedinMsTn
I had no choice,, the article I responded to was very long and deserved a scriptural defense....... the entire article is filled with misleadings and fabrications and scripture out of context......

I felt it deserved a scriptural response worthy of the original article
3/10/08 7:07 am

Post BlessedinMsTn BigPT
I understand man of God, but sometimes things are not worth the energy to respond to. In 25 years of ministry, I have found that people will make the bible say what they want it to. This subject on women preachers has always been a touchy one. You gave a Good response, just having a little fun with you. No harm meant by it. Hey, DOC
3/10/08 7:48 am

Post Thanks Bro. Big BlessedinMsTn
NExt time your in the city.... look me up.. Dinner at Medinas or Deanies on me!
3/10/08 7:52 am

Post BlessedinMsTn BigPT
I will do that! My family is from Buras. My grandparnets are barried there. I have family in Slydel and the West back, Baton-ruge. Buras is distroyed. I went down this past year and there is nothing left.

There is a great place to eat in Bell Chasse. It is a whole in the wall, but great food.
Hey, DOC
3/10/08 9:11 am

Post KariJay
Hey...why don't you guys start a club...

Women preacher-hatin' is all the rage! Laughing
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
3/10/08 12:19 pm

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post in all these threads perfectjoy
about women preaching, there seems to be a lot of apples vs. oranges.
women preaching vs. women in authority over men. Two entirely different things. Yes women can preach, teach, or prophecy but under the authority and covering of either a husband or Pastor. (the man being the head) A man i believe can learn and glean from a women preacher, teacher. But a Women should never be put in a place of authority over a man!!! Never!!!
She can not be in a place of authority over men in church and then reverse role in the home.
Hey, DOC
3/10/08 12:46 pm

Post KariJay
Hey...I am the head of my home. So...I don't have to change a thing in between. Laughing
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
3/10/08 12:56 pm

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post BigPT R. Keith Whitt
The reason for my questioning your statement about women leading a denomination is the Foursquare church was founded by Aimee Semple McPherson. According to the last statistics I've seen, 40% of their ministers are women -- and they seem to be doing well. Just making sure I hadn't missed something.

Keith
3/10/08 2:13 pm

Post onetruegod
So if women should never be in authority over man
what about the book of Judges and Deborah???
Friendly Face
3/12/08 7:58 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Hot Discussions Post new topic   Reply to topic