Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump-Desantis Ticket Possible?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trump-Desantis Ticket Possible? Link
I'm not saying either one of them would go for it, but is Trump considered to be a Florida resident now? President and VP can not be from the same state.

I read he registered to vote in Florida, a while back, but tried to use the old White House address as his address. When he got in trouble, his attorneys argued that the Mar-a-Largo property could not be considered his residence due to how the property was legally categorized.

You think he could afford to buy a trailer in Florida.
Acts-perienced Poster
9/16/23 11:24 am

Post Re: Trump-Desantis Ticket Possible? georgiapath
[quote="Link"]I'm not saying either one of them would go for it, but is Trump considered to be a Florida resident now? President and VP can not be from the same state.

I read he registered to vote in Florida, a while back, but tried to use the old White House address as his address. When he got in trouble, his attorneys argued that the Mar-a-Largo property could not be considered his residence due to how the property was legally categorized.

You think he could afford to buy a trailer in Florida.[/quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Acts-dicted
9/16/23 3:40 pm

Post FLRon
I can’t imagine either of them so desperate they would join forces. That would not be a match made in Heaven. More like a gross mismatch. I like my governor, but that other guy has lost a few French fries from his happy meal.

Oh, and since IAN the price of trailers here has risen exponentially.
9/17/23 12:47 pm

Post Re: Trump-Desantis Ticket Possible? Aaron Scott
Link wrote:
I'm not saying either one of them would go for it, but is Trump considered to be a Florida resident now? President and VP can not be from the same state.

You think he could afford to buy a trailer in Florida.

Link, I know that electors cannot cast a vote for a presidential candidate AND vice-presidential candidate if they are from the electors state. But to my knowledge, the president and vice-president candidates can be from the same state...but it's typically not a good idea, since, like JFK, he chose a Texas candidate to help pull in the Texas vote.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/18/23 1:06 pm

Post Cojak
If I voted for that ticket, I would still be holding my nose. Crying or Very sad
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
9/21/23 8:25 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic