Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Where is all the Prophets Prophesyin a Trump Victory?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post UncleJD
THE LOVE OF GOD wrote:
Thank you for the answer. I am going to keep a running list. If anyone wants to add to this, please do. I don't know if anyone apologized except Jeremiah Johnson but he is back on FB after taking a leave.
Thanks again.
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
THE LOVE OF GOD wrote:
Can anyone list the ones who prophesied that Trump would win?

Here is just a few of em:

Katt Kerr
Kenny Copeland
Shane Vaughn (Yep, Ole Blessedin... hisself)
Paula the Messed Up Mississippi Girl
Pat Robertson
Shawn Bolz
Jeremiah Johnson
Greg Locke

there were MANY doing it, most everyone on Daystar (along with the story that Covid was a blood parasite, and that Ivermectin was God's "natural" remedy, the story that cost the founder his life and my cousin, and many others). Bunch of kooks who cast doubt on Christianity as a whole in the eyes of many, yet even after the failure of the prophesy (that Trump would take over any day now) and many of their loved ones dying from the rest of it, so many of them still hold fast to their belief. It is actually scary to me. And yes, I equate the Trump prophets with the Ivermectin worshipers, they were the same people.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
6/19/23 8:34 am

Post Preacher777
Deleted

Last edited by Preacher777 on 6/27/23 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Friendly Face
6/19/23 9:21 am

Post don't look now... uthdude2000
THE LOVE OF GOD wrote:

Katt Kerr
Kenny Copeland
Pat Robertson
Shawn Bolz
Jeremiah Johnson
Greg Locke

The Simpsons didn't predict a trump re-election in 2020, but in 2024 (didn't they?)
I'm not trying to put them on same level as prophets, but you HAVE to admit the series has told some predictive events.
6/22/23 10:38 am

Post Re: don't look now... Nature Boy Florida
uthdude2000 wrote:
THE LOVE OF GOD wrote:

Katt Kerr
Kenny Copeland
Pat Robertson
Shawn Bolz
Jeremiah Johnson
Greg Locke

The Simpsons didn't predict a trump re-election in 2020, but in 2024 (didn't they?)
I'm not trying to put them on same level as prophets, but you HAVE to admit the series has told some predictive events.

I would put the Simpsons ahead of the ones on the other list.
6/22/23 12:38 pm

Post Re: don't look now... Old Time Country Preacher
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
I would put the Simpsons ahead of the ones on the other list.

Yep, they's something bout the name Homer alright.

Homer Tomlinson proclaimed hisself king a the world and Homer Simpson prophesied a heap a happenins.
Acts-pert Poster
6/22/23 10:23 pm

Post caseyleejones
Some of those names listed did not. Some did. Consider revising or documenting. Acts-perienced Poster
6/29/23 10:46 am

Post Here's a den of them Rafael D Martinez
https://www.facebook.com/groups/552335624959333

Welcome to the official PROPHETS FOR TRUMP Facebook group page.
PURPOSE: Prayer Warriors, Prophetic People & Prophetic Intercessors gathering together lifting up prayers, decrees, declarations & scriptures related to & in support of President Donald Trump.
MEMBERSHIP: You must be a Christian & show historical evidence on your FB page timeline that you are a genuine Trump supporter. We want genuine supporters; trolls will be deleted and blocked!
MEMBERSHIP WAITING LIST: Please be patient.
ALL POSTS ARE MODERATED. Posts MOST RELEVANT to the group will be posted. We are only posting prayers, decrees, declarations and scriptures for President Trump/VP Mike Pence and family and for this nation at this time.
POSTS THAT ARE ALLOWED AT THIS TIME:
90% Prophetic prayers, decrees, declarations and scriptures related to the President and the USA.

OTCP, I knew you'd be back.

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

These are trying times. Everyone's trying something and getting caught. The Church Lady, 1987
Acts-dicted
7/1/23 8:38 am

Post Re: Here's a den of them Old Time Country Preacher
Rafael D Martinez wrote:
We are only posting prayers, decrees, declarations and scriptures for President Trump/VP Mike Pence and family and for this nation at this time.

OTCP, I knew you'd be back.

Decrees and Declarations? Son, they was a heap of em in 2019 and 2020.

Can't let Acts fade into the netherworld, Raf, I had to come back.
Acts-pert Poster
7/1/23 12:21 pm

Post Re: Here's a den of them Da Sheik
Rafael D Martinez wrote:

90% Prophetic prayers, decrees, declarations and scriptures related to the President and the USA.

Which Scriptures are they referring to?
Acts Enthusiast
7/2/23 7:11 pm

Post Re: Here's a den of them caseyleejones
Da Sheik wrote:
Rafael D Martinez wrote:

I tried to join. So far they have not accepted me. I will vote for Trump as well as my wife will. But too many in the church are banking on him and looking to him to be some sort of savior. The worst you can pin on him is he has a big mouth. But, to show you how deep offenses can go, christian people were so offended by what he said they voted for a man who was anti God, pro abortion, pro gay marriage.

Bottom line, the site is silly. They could be engaging in a level of idolatry.
Acts-perienced Poster
7/2/23 7:27 pm

Post Re: Here's a den of them Old Time Country Preacher
Da Sheik wrote:
Rafael D Martinez wrote:

Well, some of em used the verses what talks about Cyrus an said Trump was a modern day Cyrus.
Acts-pert Poster
7/2/23 10:56 pm

Post caseyleejones
The problem with ACTS is this, when there is serious discrepancy regarding practice or doctrine, it turns into a parody/mockery thread instead of one of serious discussion. I am kind of the blacksheep here on ACTS in that I do listen to Bill Johnson, and read some of Hagin and Kenyon and Sterbens. Wink In an effort to derail the sarcasm this thread was intended and going....

The election did cast some serious concerns in the prophetic. In my opinion we don't have enough of the prophetic, But also, there is a lack of accountability. If a NT prophet requires others to judge, by default, prophetic words need to be scrutinized coming from non-prophets. It does not mean they are false prophets if they miss it. But, generic words and not being accountable for "thus saith the lord" is something worth addressing.

The Trump equivalent to Cyrus. Yes, I have heard that more than once. Dave Wilkerson did the exact same thing using OT stories and countries and comparing them to what is happening in the US. Pretty much every sermon of his he used OT examples to today. (shrug)

Sure, you might have a few people simping for trump on social media. It's background noise to me. Anyway, flame me now.
Acts-perienced Poster
7/3/23 11:02 am

Post Old Time Country Preacher
caseyleejones wrote:
The problem with ACTS is this, when there is serious discrepancy regarding practice or doctrine, it turns into a parody/mockery thread instead of one of serious discussion.

Where wuz the mockery/parody in the ole timers response, caseylee? You asked for verses, I gave the one I heard.
Acts-pert Poster
7/3/23 3:46 pm

Post FLRon
“ It does not mean they are false prophets if they miss it.”

This is where I must disagree with you. Scripture must always be the sole standard in our walk. Otherwise we have exactly what we have now: people masquerading as Prophets of God declaring things proven to be completely false.

The false prophecies of a 2nd Trump term in 2016 is a classic example. Those “prophecies” were false. Every one of them were 100% false. No excuses, they were false, meaning they were lies. The Bible is clear in Deuteronomy 18:20…..
“But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die”.

This is the Biblical standard. Either God’s word is our guide or it isn’t but one thing is certain and that is there is no middle ground on this subject.
7/4/23 10:21 am

Post caseyleejones
Since you are using OT to define the role of a NT prophet, when does the stoning begin? Acts-perienced Poster
7/4/23 1:02 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
caseyleejones wrote:
Since you are using OT to define the role of a NT prophet, when does the stoning begin?

Perhaps you know we are under grace now.

But I don't see where we need to pay heed to "profits" that say they speak for God - when they don't.

No stoning - but calling them out just as publicly as they proclaimed to speak for God would be sufficient.
7/5/23 11:16 am

Post caseyleejones
caseyleejones wrote:
Since you are using OT to define the role of a NT prophet, when does the stoning begin?

Perhaps you know we are under grace now.

But I don't see where we need to pay heed to "profits" that say they speak for God - when they don't.

No stoning - but calling them out just as publicly as they proclaimed to speak for God would be sufficient.

Why are you addressing me? I addressed the posters usage of judging prophets according to the OT. We should stone. Then again, OT prophets don't exist. His argument does not apply along with his use of scripture.

Prophets do exist under the NT with a different purpose than OT. NT prophets are biblical and scriptural.

For you NBF, do you believe NT prophets exist? If so, how or in what capacity?
Acts-perienced Poster
7/5/23 12:37 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
caseyleejones wrote:

For you NBF, do you believe NT prophets exist?

The ole timer knows you was askin NBF this question, but let me make a comment.

Yep, they is folk what God uses in a prophetic way today. But this is fer shore, it aint Bill Johnson, Hagin, Copeland, DuPlantis, an ilk.
Acts-pert Poster
7/5/23 12:53 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
caseyleejones wrote:

They exist today. And when they speak for God - I listen.

But, as soon as they are proven wrong - they are publicly labeled a false prophet - and their "thus saith" words matter as much as the nattering nabobs of MSNBC - which is zero.

They should keep quiet in the church after that - and find new jobs in the food service or sanitation industries.
7/5/23 1:25 pm

Post caseyleejones
caseyleejones wrote:

They exist today. And when they speak for God - I listen.

But, as soon as they are proven wrong - they are publicly labeled a false prophet - and their "thus saith" words matter as much as the nattering nabobs of MSNBC - which is zero.

They should keep quiet in the church after that - and find new jobs in the food service or sanitation industries.

If they miss it once, are they false then? I get what you are saying. And yes, if your track record is 50/50, serious problem. Lack of accountability is definitely a problem.
Acts-perienced Poster
7/5/23 3:09 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic