Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Need Info on Serpent Seed Doctrine

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Need Info on Serpent Seed Doctrine FG Minister
On a recent trip to the Holy Land, a young man I didn't know very well, started discussing the serpent seed theory with a couple of others. I have done some research but am curious to what this truly is and who believes this. From what I understand it is racist. Need info. Thx. Acts-celerater
4/30/23 6:42 am

Post Quiet Wyatt
Essentially, it is a form of determinism/Calvinism, with the argument being that the non-elect are of the Serpent’s seed (children of the Devil via the Seprent mating with Eve to produce Cain—which idea is directly contradicted by the inspired Scriptures, which state Adam was the father of Cain) while the elect are of the Seed of the Woman (Eve). It is popular today amongst the ‘Christian Identity’ groups which are white supremacists who also get some of their ideas from British Israelitism. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/30/23 9:22 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
If Shane - BLESSEDMSTN - is not in the slammer - perhaps he could come back on here and reiterate it for you.

I look to him as the expert on serpent seed theology. Not as one who knows about - but as one who actually believes it.
4/30/23 10:34 am

Post UncleJD
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
Essentially, it is a form of determinism/Calvinism, with the argument being that the non-elect are of the Serpent’s seed (children of the Devil via the Seprent mating with Eve to produce Cain—which idea is directly contradicted by the inspired Scriptures, which state Adam was the father of Cain) .....

Not only that, they wouldn't have survived the flood. The same goes for the Nephilim.

I second NBF, wish old BlessedinWherever would comment.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
5/1/23 8:17 am

Post Re: Need Info on Serpent Seed Doctrine Link
FG Minister wrote:
On a recent trip to the Holy Land, a young man I didn't know very well, started discussing the serpent seed theory with a couple of others. I have done some research but am curious to what this truly is and who believes this. From what I understand it is racist. Need info. Thx.

I think it is a belief that goes back to at least the 1800's. I seem to recall Baptists preaching about it. I think it can range from a spiritual metaphor to literally believing Eve had sex with Satan. I read part of a book on William Branham that contained a lot of quotes that concluded that Branham believed that the serpent had sex with Eve and that the types who oppose certain spiritual gifts are of the serpent's seed, a kind of biological predestination. I John says that Cain was of the evil one, which is interpreted biologically.

And I have also heard it in relation to so-called 'Christian identity groups.' There was one guy named Arnold Murray that was on the Shepherd's Chapel channel or TV show on cable in the 1990s who taught that the Kenites of the Old Testament were descended from the son of Eve, the Cain before the flood, and that he was the son of the Serpent. They settled among the Jews. So he said the infiltrated the Jews, masqueraded as Jews, would never work land, were scribes... so therefore handled the money, and he interpreted statements about synagogue of Satan and 'ye are of your Father the Devil' to mean they were biological descendants of the serpent masquerading as Jews, and it kind of leads to the conclusion that such Jews exist today.

The guy was really condescending and kept saying Strong's was for the strong, arguing for Eve and Cain having sex by nonsense interpretations taken from that little glossary at the back of strongs.

And he insisted that Moses' wife wasn't a real Kenite, but that she was called that because she was a Kenite area. The area where the Kenites settled that he used for his conspiracy theory was where Moses' in-laws settled. Saul had those Kenites leave when he was able to attack his enemies because of their good relationship with those Kenites. He took a positive passage about the Rechabite group and twisted it into his conspiracy theory. I think there is one prophecy in the Bible that might be negative toward a group of Kenites, but he tried to make biological villains out of a group that had historical ties.

I think he may have been into food laws, also, but a lot of his theology sounded like something that would appeal to people in the KKK. His followers had this cultic condescending attitude toward those who disagreed, which they seemed to have copied from their leader.
Acts-perienced Poster
5/1/23 11:10 am

Post Re: Need Info on Serpent Seed Doctrine UncleJD
Link wrote:

I think it is a belief that goes back to at least the 1800's..

The 1800s in America was the wild-west of doctrine. Just about everything that came out of that century was either heresy or "extra-biblical" at best.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
5/2/23 9:33 am

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
If Shane - BLESSEDMSTN - is not in the slammer.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Acts-pert Poster
5/2/23 11:20 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic