Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Can someone give the Cliff's to the "he gets us" commercials?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Can someone give the Cliff's to the "he gets us" commercials? caseyleejones
I know just enough to be dangerous. Apparently some christians don't like them. The world doesn't like them either. Acts-perienced Poster
2/13/23 1:55 pm

Post Re: Can someone give the Cliff's to the "he gets us" commercials? Nature Boy Florida
caseyleejones wrote:
I know just enough to be dangerous. Apparently some christians don't like them. The world doesn't like them either.

AOC doesn't like them - so they must not be pro-Muslim.
2/13/23 2:02 pm

Post UncleJD
I'm not sure about them either, the ones I saw before the superbowl had a someone non-biblical/woke feel. "Jesus was an imigrant" or something like that. Hopefully I'm wrong, but seemed to be using Jesus as a leftist talking-point. Again, maybe I'm reading too much into the one I saw before. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/14/23 1:45 pm

Post caseyleejones
UncleJD wrote:
I'm not sure about them either, the ones I saw before the superbowl had a someone non-biblical/woke feel. "Jesus was an imigrant" or something like that. Hopefully I'm wrong, but seemed to be using Jesus as a leftist talking-point. Again, maybe I'm reading too much into the one I saw before.

Thats the vibe I got.
Acts-perienced Poster
2/14/23 9:08 pm

Post According to Reports FG Minister
The people behind these ads are very conservative Christians who donate to "right wing" causes. I also read that the former owner of Hobby Lobby is a big donor. Yes, they seem to be "watered down" for us church folks, but they are simply trying to connect with the non-churched and non-Christians. If AOC is opposed, it is probably a positive thing. Acts-celerater
2/16/23 10:55 am

Post Re: According to Reports UncleJD
FG Minister wrote:
The people behind these ads are very conservative Christians who donate to "right wing" causes. I also read that the former owner of Hobby Lobby is a big donor. Yes, they seem to be "watered down" for us church folks, but they are simply trying to connect with the non-churched and non-Christians. If AOC is opposed, it is probably a positive thing.

that's my hope, I'm just very gun-shy in today's culture
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/21/23 3:26 pm

Post Da Sheik
Presents Jesus as social justice warrior. Focuses solely on humanity of Jesus at the expense of His Deity. That’s my summary. If anyone gets saved because of the ads they will have to do their due diligence. Acts Enthusiast
3/22/23 10:58 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic