Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Report claims Pastor / Senator Warnock preached heresy Easter Sunday

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Report claims Pastor / Senator Warnock preached heresy Easter Sunday News & Views
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/2021/04/05/the-right-rev-sen-warnock-preaches-damnable-heresy-on-easter-n1437389
4/5/21 12:09 pm

Post FLRon
"Save ourselves"? He is not a minister of Christ. He is a messenger of Satan if he believes we can save ourselves. That is the message of the devil from the beginning, that man did not need God. This man can pontificate about man's ability to save himself all he wants to. In the end he will be proven to be a liar and a fraud.
4/5/21 10:44 pm

Post skinnybishop
Suggesting that the significance of Easter is based on ANYTHING but the Resurrection of Christ is dangerous ground.

Not a Christian message for sure.

What is more important than the Resurrection, for a Christian? If He isnt raised from the dead, our faith is in vain.
4/6/21 4:13 pm

Post Another reason to boycott Atlanta Mat
This "Senator/minister" is another good reason to "boycott" Atlanta (not all of GA, just Atlanta). First reason, nobody I know likes having to drive through Atlanta to get somewhere else (I'm sure there's a government engineer who though it was a great idea to have I-75 and I-85 to run together, with I-20 crossing them downtown). Second, Delta has dominated the South for much too long, especially if you're trying to fly into or out of Chattanooga (how much church money has been spent on the high cost of flying from Chattanooga to Atlanta over the years?).

Coke? Its bad for you and even thought they took the cocaine out a century or so ago, its still got fructose, which is murder in a bottle. Don't get me started about the deadly chemicals in so called diet drinks. And speaking of bad food, the Varsity (is it still open?) has severed more grease then any other substances.

Then there's the pro sports teams - or are they teams of anti-American activities who are overpaid and conspiring with China to destroy this country? I do not care that Atlanta lost the so called "all stars" game. Is that stadium still in Atlanta?

Speaking of heresy, Atlanta has been the center of heresy for much longer than the ascent of the "Senator/minister", as the name Paulk comes to mind. Or for that matter of "Stanley" (you know, "once you take God's hand he never lets go").

Then there's Jimmy Carter and his "Peace Center". How much of our tax dollars has he spent on his projects verses how much "peace" he has made. Plus, I don't care for either Senator from GA, and Atlanta had much to do, one way or another, with their election. Atlanta is messing with my life and I don't even live there.

I just remember the biggest reason of all to boycott Atlanta - its the home of CNN.

Where is General Sherman when you need him?

Mat

PS I did not realize Atlanta was also a center of prostitution and sex workers until the shooting a few weeks ago. It sounds like Atlanta is a center for human trafficking as well.
Acts Enthusiast
4/7/21 9:53 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic