Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

The mark of the Beast

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post The mark of the Beast Cojak
I have been in the church all my life. I can remember my first introduction to this prophecy. It was to be an actual mark on the forehead that anyone could see, like a tattoo or BRAND. it also had to be voluntarily taken.
In the past few years I have heard MANY predictions. One was the SS#; the latest is the Covid Vaccine, but this seems to me would be taking the MARK and not knowing it??????

I am wondering if the MARK might be a mental one, or a society acceptance of a process.

Being old, I forget things. I have done the shopping for the family since the Covid escapade. I got to the checkout and realized I could not pay for the groceries, so I pushed the cart to Customer service, explained the problem and returned home for the wallet.
I told my 'smart' adult grandson this and he said, "I did the same thing Grandpa, so I just used my watch to pay the bill!" WHAT? I am sure you tech savvy dudes understand that. It is above my pay-grade. I was a maintenance man for the T-2 It took up 2400 sq ft of space using 50,000 tubes, max storage was 24k. Now a FITBIT can do thousands more computations actually more accurately.
Could the Mark actually be an acceptance of some 'social aspect?' Where a wrist device could nearly control us? Confused Confused Confused

PS: I mentioned that to a friend yesterday and he said he had seen someone buy something from a vending machine with his watch.... Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
3/9/21 10:00 am

Post FLRon
Lots of things can be purchased now without using cash, credit cards, or checks. RFID technology has advanced to the point where a unique code can be embedded in a key fob, for example that allows you to hold it up to a scanner and pay for things. My daughter’s Apple Watch has paid for quite a few coffee’s at Starbucks and WaWa.
I still believe that the Mark will be a physical one, such as a QR code that contains access to your bank and medical records.

Revelation 13:16-17 (KJV)

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
3/27/21 6:29 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic