Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

The greatest thing I learned from a part-time sunday school

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post The greatest thing I learned from a part-time sunday school caseyleejones
teacher when I was a kid.....40+ years ago. She did not teach us something about great faith, or a hero of faith....or about consecration.....

She taught us one Sunday how to use a concordance. She put fragments of verses on pieces of paper. We then learned the method of using a hard back concordance to find the passage.

I know we have google today. But, admittedly, that one non-theological sunday school class has stuck with me 40+ years later.
Acts-perienced Poster
3/25/21 9:51 pm

Post FLRon
I can relate. While I didn’t go to Sunday School as a child, when I got saved the first book I bought after getting a nice Bible was a Crudence Concordance. I just about wore that book out, and it gave me a deep appreciation for the work involved in the serious study of the Word of God.
3/26/21 5:58 pm

Post Cojak
It is a wonderful thing when a teacher goes above the average and does something that sticks with you for a life time. You gotta love it when that happens.
I know it is many times said, "One needs to think outside the box." It does work at times..... Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
3/26/21 9:58 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic