Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

How do Christians approach the next four years?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post How do Christians approach the next four years? Mat
The question now is (since it seems all the prophets missed the mark) "how do Christians approach the next four years"? Biden will call for unity tomorrow, but what he means is you must support his agenda, including his abortion, gender and immigration policies.

Here's some thought's on Christians and "passive resistance":

Reconsider your position on forced patriotic rituals - stay seated for the national anthem (start now since they are going to change it to what has been called the "Black National Anthem" as you don't want look racists by seating after the change). The national anthem does not dated back to the revolutionary war (yes, it was a poem from the War of 1912), but playing it and everybody standing did not really start until the beginning of the last century, almost 150 years after the revolution.

Consider not saying the pledge of alliance to the flag, especially if they take "one nation under God" out. Also, the fact is, the pledge no longer reflects the asperation of unity and liberty proposed by the new administration. If you're state's righter or one of those who want to see their state secede from the union, why would continue to commit to the pledge (which by the way does not date back to the Revolution).

Examine what not church/religious charities to you give to, as many (like the United Way) are on board the the administrations agenda.

Don't worry about buying America, as the people running the country sure are not committed to this policy.

Only volunteer for you church ministries, as picking up trash on the highway or volunteering for other government programs increase the power of the paid government officials at you expense.

If you look at how Wilson used patriotisms in WWI, you can see how liberal politicians have controlled the "masses" by creating a "religion" of country. I know these ideas will go against the grain of many, but with the government getting ready to put us in re-education camps, please don't want until they come to take you out of your homes to do something.

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
1/19/21 11:00 am

Post UncleJD
How do we approach the next 4 years? Hopefully by keeping the Bible open and the ordinance clean and ready. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
1/19/21 2:48 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
Keep your eyes on Jesus.

Jesus said "My kingdom is not of this world." When the disciples wanted to know if Jesus was going to restore Israel to power, He told them, "It is not for you to know the times of the seasons..."

We are to change the world on a spiritual realm. It's time to get back to being about the Father's business.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
1/20/21 6:18 am

Post Stay Strong
No different than any other day. God has appointed our leaders to continue his will. We may not like his policies, but God put him in place. My prayer is for protection for our leaders and that Biden and Harris genuinely encounter Jesus and turn their hearts to him. My prayer is also that Trump will finally repent for his sins of his past and that he would turn from his current sin of pride and idolatry. My life will be no different. This world is not home. Just a short stop on this journey. Friendly Face
1/20/21 3:43 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic