Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Politicians stay out of the 'Field of Fire'

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Politicians stay out of the 'Field of Fire' Cojak
President Trump proved to me he is just that, a politician. My sons, and over a thousand of followers thought Trump was with them. He indicated he would march to the capitol to face those cowards. I thank the Lord that at the last minute, neither of my sons could follow the Presidents request for all 'patriots to come to Washington'. They were going. They KNEW the election was a fraud and they were going to DC to make sure things were made right.
What I saw that day was men who took this as sorta like 'crashing a party' where you are not invited. BUT this is our capitol building not a frat house or a gymnasium dance.
Many men will go to jail (as they should) for violating federal laws. They may be pardoned by their LEADER but I seriously doubt it. At present it is not him facing years in prison. He definitely will not go out on a limb for them. Crying or Very sad

PS I do thank the Lord it was not my son sitting in Pelosi's seat or carrying her podium or worst in a heat of passion hitting a policeman over the head with a fire extinguisher. Crying or Very sad It could have easily have been. They are faithful followers of Trump.
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/9/21 9:36 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic