Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Your thoughts about January 6th in DC?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Your thoughts about January 6th in DC? doyle
Please feel free to share your thoughts about the developments in Washington. Use your pen name if you prefer to share your perspective about how what happened affected you.

Were you there? Did you have family members who attended?

Doyle
writedoyle@gmail.com
404-933-1373

Last edited by doyle on 1/8/21 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Acts-celerate Owner
1/7/21 5:30 pm

Post Cojak
Since I voted for Mr. Trump both times I voted because I thought he was the best choice.
I was very unhappy to hear him whip up his "FOLLOWERS" into a MOB. I was so honestly sick on my stomach seeing some IDIOT smiling sitting in some SENATORS chair with he feet on the desk.
IN AMERICA YOU DO NOT GO INTO EVEN THE MAYOR OF A SMALL TOWN uninvited.

Anyway, I did write the president, no doubt he will never read it, but I needed to.

Did he take those prophecy's of 4 MORE years serious, or is he, as one poster said, "An Idiot?" Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
I am ashamed of him leaving office in such a way. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Crying or Very sad
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/7/21 9:14 pm

Post The COG Apostle
Trump is a disgrace to the USA. How anybody can continue to support him is beyond me. It is a cult and a lot of evangelicals have treated him like a god. He has NEVER cared for you. He doesn’t care for your number one objective which is abortion. He has hardly mentioned it. He only cares for Trump. That’s all. It’s time for y’all to wake up and follow Jesus, not Trump. Acts-celerater
1/8/21 10:41 am

Post I voted for him both times. People who riot are responsible. caseyleejones
They have already show one arrest was a BLM member who was in the chamber.

The poster above started the shaming bit in most of his post. That is representative of half of America. If you voted for Trump...you are a racists, nazi, ____, ______....

COG Apostle is the quintessential example of what is wrong with our country. No tolerance.
Acts-perienced Poster
1/8/21 2:04 pm

Post My opinion roughridercog
Staged and choreographed
1/9/21 7:55 am

Post Re: My opinion The COG Apostle
roughridercog wrote:
Staged and choreographed

Yes, that’s what is scary. Trump designed it all. He lied to his crowd when he told them that he would March with them to the Capitol. Instead, he went back to the White House and had a party while the siege of the Capitol was happening. While people in congress were hiding under desks and in rooms, he was calling them about delaying the vote. There is so much more to all of this that you will hear once it’s safe to discuss by the authorities. They are working on arresting people now.
Acts-celerater
1/9/21 11:06 am

Post Cojak
I just heard a man say, "We own that building, we have a right to go inside!"
i thought, 'I guess you own those Navy ships too, but I wouldn't advise trying to go aboard and sitting in the Skipper's seat!' Embarassed

The newly elected politician from WV, I think it was was yelling and filming "OUR HOUSE OUR HOUSE."
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/9/21 4:31 pm

Post diakoneo
There was and is still a lot of desperation.
Many people, because of Covid 19 lock downs and government overreach, are feeling disenfranchised. I guess they already see how fragile their perceived liberties are. The 24 hour news cycle and "everybody and their brother" reporting conspiracy stuff on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. Four years of impeachment attempts by Democrats. A virus with dubious origination. More votes for a man who did very little campaigning...most from his basement, yet received more votes than Obama. Swing state vote counting that seemed suspicious. Many eyewitness accounts of suspicious activity by voting officials.

Desperation because of perceived or real disenfranchisement.

Same thing that caused BLM/Antifa riots. Difference is perception of how citizens who are not BLM or Antifa should act. Perception is still reality.

This was going to happen. Could Trump stop it with a speech? I don't know.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
1/10/21 6:58 am

Post The COG Apostle
The reason that Biden got so many votes is because people voted against Trump, not for Biden. In the same election, Republicans did well. So, what we have here is an election lost. 60 failed lawsuits trying to prove there was fraud. There was none. Trump continues to cause trouble with people like Lin Wood. It’s not over. They are still acting the fool. Go to Twitter today and search “emergency broadcast system” and you will find them spewing junk. They are a danger to our democracy and will attempt again to overthrow the government. And it all begins with Trump. He alone is responsible. I remember when he said “o could shoot somebody on 5th Ave and still not lose supporters.” That is probably the most true statement he has ever made.
So, why are some Christians willing to die for this flawed man? That is scary.
Acts-celerater
1/10/21 8:04 am

Post diakoneo
Trump is a flawed man, this much is true! We all have flaws, though some refuse to their own. I don't think Trump sees his, nor does he want to acknowledge any and that is probably the most deadly of all flaws. Most men of his wealth and power probably share this flaw, though. Politicians are the chief offenders of this sin and the longer they have been in office the worse the offence.

But, you like all media outlets, fail when you make this ALL about Trump. A large portion of the population has felt disenfranchised for a long time. Blue collar workers (who see their jobs leave town) small business owners(oppressed by regulation and government favoritism) law abiding citizens (who see government officials and their families getting away with crime and illegal immigration go unpunished and even encouraged). All these things were going on before Trump. He was a mere conduit, though he probably doesn't realize it.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
1/10/21 12:55 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
I think what happened last week was a disgrace. However, I don't feel that Trump started an insurrection. I think the entire thing was planned in advance, but not necessarily by Trump. From what I've read there was weirdly little police presence in any form and the Capitol police were overwhelmed.

Our nation is at a very precarious crossroads. May God have mercy on us all!
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
1/12/21 9:46 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic