Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Conspiracy theory? I think not - L

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Conspiracy theory? I think not - L Could It Be True
When the subject of inflated covid death numbers comes up there are those here (and you know who you are) who simply dismiss it as conspiracy theories.

Here is just one story of many that could posted that shows how people dying in ways completely separated from covid are still counted in the covid death numbers. These people were shot to death. Yet, because they tested positive within 30 days of dying they are included in the covid death numbers:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2020/12/17/in-colorado-theyre-counting-gun-shot-fatalities-as-covid-deaths-n2581730[/list]
12/18/20 9:59 pm

Post Cojak
Would not show here. Says "We Seem to have lost this page!

I DO NOT DOUBT that many have been counted, BUT I sincerely doubt that enough to make a big dent. Personally I know 6 personally that did die from this virus. Some did have side issues, the the Virus did take them out, they were on ventilators because they could not breath on their own.

I was saying to my wife today. WE personally have NOT been effected by this virus except the inconvenience of wearing a mask. BUT we do not live in a city, We do not live in an apartment building walking halls with hundreds, we seldom speak one on one with anyone.
BUT just the report from California is enoug for me to know sometings are true about this virus, it is not an election infection. NOW that is MY OPINION. I will apologize if I am proven wrong in history. Sad
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/19/20 10:09 am

Post The COG Apostle
Actually, the numbers are much worse than the official numbers. Many, many people have, most likely, had the virus that never got tested because their symptoms were light JD they just stayed at home. That’s how I would handle it. Acts-celerater
12/19/20 4:58 pm

Post shaunbwilson

If the excess deaths that have been shown in the countries hardest hit by COVID (including the United States) were not caused by COVID-19, we need to be figuring out what other health phenomena is causing these deaths. As you can see from the CDC link, the CDC usually slightly overestimates anticipated deaths in the US. Deaths in America have exceeded this year's projections every week since the week of March 28.
12/20/20 10:18 am

Post Cojak
It took me awhile, but this is one of the best graphics I have seen. Yes, some things need explaining.
I have tried to watch the news lately but still cannot make sense of it.
I think someone could take time to show this with some common sense expalin something really ain't right.
Good comment info SW!
I liked it after I magniified it to study its meaning.
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/21/20 10:44 am

Post SW: I can answer that question Could It Be True
The health phenomenon is called financial incentives.

But the good news is it appears we’ve found cures to every other sickness and disease (although the CDC website lists almost half the covid deaths under other causes. But we’re not allowed to bring that up here. Dorsey considers anything he disagrees with to be a conspiracy theory so it’s taboo to point it out.).
12/26/20 10:32 pm

Post Re: SW: I can answer that question shaunbwilson
Could It Be True wrote:

So, your assertion is that they are flat out murdering people for money? Because both the graph and the CDC link I posted are reporting all-cause mortality, not COVID-specific deaths.
12/26/20 11:03 pm

Post Re: SW: I can answer that question Could It Be True
shaunbwilson wrote:
Could It Be True wrote:

So, your assertion is that they are flat out murdering people for money? Because both the graph and the CDC link I posted are reporting all-cause mortality, not COVID-specific deaths.

No. My assertion is that, at least here in the US, deaths are counted as covid deaths when covid had nothing to do with it.

I have also read many articles that talk about the number of deaths that have resulted from the Unconstitutional lockdowns being forced on Americans: drug overdoses, suicides, physical abuse leading to death, the number of elderly dying prematurely due to being isolated. Therein lies your answer to the health phenomenon of excess deaths.
12/27/20 11:48 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic