Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Will President Trump declare martial law

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Will President Trump declare martial law roughridercog
And reschedule elections under the oversight of the military?
12/18/20 2:39 pm

Post The COG Apostle
According to right-wing Evangelicals and QAnon, which is about the same thing. Acts-celerater
12/18/20 3:46 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Are there really people who believe this is a possibility?

I've got a pretty big imagination -- for example, I think it's extremely unlikely that anything happens that winds up throwing this election to the House, but I cede that it's possible -- but martial law and new elections?

There's no way anyone actually, seriously believes that, right?
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/18/20 4:11 pm

Post Have You Not Heard? FG Minister
Every four years we have an election for President. One person wins and one person loses. The loser usually claims it was stolen because of fraudulent activity. No one wants to lose, but Trump has an ego bigger than any president thus far. He's not used to losing and he lost. Biden will be sworn in on January 20th just like 45 men before him. The world will not end, calamity will not come, and they will not have to drag Trump out of the White House. He will go peacefully, but here is where his departure will be different than all the men who preceded him.

He will hold rally after rally and split the Republican Party and probably start a third party. This will solidify the Democrats for decades to come. But Trump cares only for Trump when it comes down to it.

So, let's sit back and watch the show as Donny moans and groans worse than Hillary did. I voted for him twice, liked his policies, and think there was some fraud in the election - but his behavior now is going to determine the future of the new populist Republican party. I can only pray he will go to Florida, shut up, and let the Republicans find a new voice who can articulate Trump's policies without his thinned-skinned rhetoric.
Acts-celerater
12/18/20 4:30 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Sounds like he can declare it if he wants (but of course he won't, this whole thing sounds like something you'd hear on Rachel Maddow's show) -- but the military won't be joining him:

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/army-secretary-chief-2020-election-mike-flynn/
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/19/20 12:03 am

Post Cojak
I was not a fan of Flynn but I did respect him and thought he was rail-roaded. I am losing respect for the general. I feel he is only there to 'thank' Trump for helping him end his and his families own nightmares.

I have never seen a role of the military in this confused mess, except on a Nat'l Guard level in each state where riots could get out of hand, BUT not to aid in a verification of an election, that is what the civil law and rules is about.

ALSO as side note, I think our fore fathers were wise in the determined "Separation of Church and State." I see too many who would reverse that as long as it associates with conservatives. This country was founded on Christian principals and that worked well. Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/19/20 9:59 am

Post Dave Dorsey
Looks like the answer is "no". The president says such talk is fake news:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1340523944680583169?s=19
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/20/20 10:15 am

Post Cojak
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Looks like the answer is "no". The president says such talk is fake news:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1340523944680583169?s=19

I smiled when a confidential conversation of Mr. Bidens hit the news awhile back. Then a LEAKED statement by Obama that was supposed to be 'just between you and me'.
Now again Our president has a leaky meeting where two people there leak that he did discuss martial law. BUT OF COURSE it AIN'T true.... it is...., fake news.

Now honestly I am not degrading many times he called out fake news, I think it was. Now I think he just repeats it as a mater of habit.

Any politician who thinks there are really 'secrets' in politics is DREAMING!

And YES our president is a politician and is presently a part of the SWAMP, albeit mabe another section, but still the swamp! Shocked Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/21/20 10:51 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic