Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Christians are...

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Christians are... The COG Apostle
the most fearful people on the planet. Just look at the subjects on Acts. Everything is going to get them. Fear. There is no faith. The Bible says “fear not” 365 times. Yet, so many are afraid the mark is going to sneak up on them through the vaccine. Fear. It’s embarrassing to preach faith and act fearful.

And Trump is an idiot.

Last edited by The COG Apostle on 12/23/20 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Acts-celerater
12/19/20 5:01 pm

Post Re: Christians are.... Quiet Wyatt
The COG Apostle wrote:
the most fearful people on the planet. Just look at the subjects on Acts. Everything is going to get them. Fear. There is no faith. The Bible says “fear not” 365 times. Yet, so many are afraid the mark is going to sneak up on them through the vaccine. Fear. It’s embarrassing to preach faith and act fearful.

I searched for myself, and found there were not actually 365 “fear nots” in the Bible. I found less than 200. That said, only one, in context, should be sufficient.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/19/20 5:34 pm

Post The COG Apostle
I’ve always heard that. I saw this:

https://believersportal.com/list-365-fear-not-bible-verses/
Acts-celerater
12/19/20 6:31 pm

Post Cojak
I don't pay much attention to exact numbers of times something is mentioned in the Scripture. There are too many translations for that type of declarations. I am sure our Lord taught against FEAR. He told us to BELIEVE!

I have had some fear at times, looking down from a high rocky ledge. with no guard rails, Smile . But I do try not to fear about my future and HIS care. Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/21/20 10:59 am

Post The COG Apostle
There is a difference between fear and caution. Just like wearing a mask. It’s not of of fear but caution. Just like wearing a seat-belt. But, I’m referring to the constant ranting about stuff like conspiracies such as Bill Gates putting a chip into the vaccine to trick us into taking the mark of the beast. Or, the Democrats will turn this nation into a communist nation. On and on it goes. It seems there is no true faith in God anymore. Acts-celerater
12/21/20 5:08 pm

Post Cojak
Consider human fears, real fears. Example: The fear of heights Should a Christian have a fear of heights?

To the op, not sure conspiracy theories indicate fear. Maybe gullible if ALL of 'em are believed. there are some beliefs (theories) that are real that could be called conspiracy I guess.

Many of those C-T's today are ridiculous, IMO.

I do not think a Christian should latch on to some of these things as if they are absolute. I know many that do.
I have friend who declares Biden will be in jail within 3 months and Ms Harris will be president. I really hope there is nothing to that. Evil or Very Mad
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/21/20 6:48 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic