Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Shane says the machines were rigged....constipating my FB feed. V

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Shane says the machines were rigged....constipating my FB feed. V caseyleejones
My friends are sharing and posting. I don't have the heart to say I know him.....am I bad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbVtOffRYdM&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR2oTW1gLyMkCmyqiZ36oXD_pMyCTbIS-RFRXmGVFerLMAJjVJZ7zRgcCGY&ab_channel=FirstHarvestMinistries

Rolling Eyes
Acts-perienced Poster
12/6/20 3:59 pm

Post Cojak
WEll, I guess that settles it. All we needed was strong proof. Can't beat that! Shocked Shocked Embarassed Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/6/20 4:49 pm

Post georgiapath
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Acts-dicted
12/7/20 5:13 am

Post Da Sheik
As of this morning, that video has almost 400k views. Did I hear Shane refer to himself as Professor Toto? Laughing Acts Enthusiast
12/7/20 8:22 am

Post Shane is back - BishopsWife
https://religionnews.com/2020/11/16/meet-shane-vaughn-small-town-mississippi-preacher-viral-happens-if-trump-doesnt-concede-video-house-of-representatives-fraud/ Acts Enthusiast
12/8/20 7:32 pm

Post Re: Shane is back - Dave Dorsey
BishopsWife wrote:
https://religionnews.com/2020/11/16/meet-shane-vaughn-small-town-mississippi-preacher-viral-happens-if-trump-doesnt-concede-video-house-of-representatives-fraud/

"Vaughn told Religion News Service in a phone interview that he posted the video to provide hope to supporters of his ministry, which he said reaches a few thousand people every week online."

I wonder if there's any other topic or message that would give his supporters hope. Lord have mercy.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/8/20 8:21 pm

Post If the election goes to the House of Representatives... Aaron Scott
Then since the HoR has a majority of Democrats, how in the WORLD would we expect Trump to be given the presidency?

Dems HATE Trump. Why would they give him a second term?
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
12/9/20 11:58 am

Post Re: If the election goes to the House of Representatives... Dave Dorsey
Aaron Scott wrote:
Then since the HoR has a majority of Democrats, how in the WORLD would we expect Trump to be given the presidency?

Dems HATE Trump. Why would they give him a second term?

Good question. If it goes to the House, which it definitely won't, then each state delegation receives one vote (e.g. all of the state's representatives cast one vote together). This would favor Trump as there are a greater number of Republican delegations.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/9/20 12:07 pm

Post Dave... Aaron Scott
Yep. I had forgotten that tidbit. Thank you! Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
12/10/20 6:27 am

Post Da Sheik
When all is said and done, Shane might just be the most famous (infamous) Actscelerate poster of all time! He's got more lives than Morris the Cat. Acts Enthusiast
12/10/20 11:19 am

Post Da Sheik... Aaron Scott
Da Sheik wrote:
When all is said and done, Shane might just be the most famous (infamous) Actscelerate poster of all time! He's got more lives than Morris the Cat.

I could not help but notice that Shane was rather open about his past. I have to give him credit for that, at least.

I not only disagreed with his earlier stuff (though, admittedly, I found it interesting and thought-provoking), but I also disagree with the new stuff.

"Unitarianism" can't be much different from "Oneness," since it implies there being one person (so far as I can tell).

There are people--often good folks--who gravitate to every to teachers that say something out of the ordinary. That's why Copeland is like he is, I think. I have heard him teach (many years ago) what would have been pretty much right down the middle preaching. Today, it gets more and more bizarre.

There are two things that I see in most of these sort of preachers: shock...and/or...a form of gnosticism (not the formal kind, but the whole notion of "I'm going to tell you thing other preachers won't).
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
12/10/20 12:39 pm

Post Cojak
Da Sheik wrote:
When all is said and done, Shane might just be the most famous (infamous) Actscelerate poster of all time! He's got more lives than Morris the Cat.

Smile Smile ain't that the truth.

I really never got in on the entries of Shanes, but I do know he stirred the bucket. Smile
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/10/20 7:24 pm

Post Re: Da Sheik... Dave Dorsey
Aaron Scott wrote:
and/or...a form of gnosticism (not the formal kind, but the whole notion of "I'm going to tell you thing other preachers won't).

Wheeewwww. You hit it on the head here, IMO.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/11/20 8:33 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic